01

I just got the news that I was on a full scholarship to Eden hall.

I was so excited since it was my first day. I would be playing varsity hockey. I heard that a lot of the boys there are really good looking.

I walked into my new school and eyes were on me. I'm not sure why but they just were. I walked into my first class, english. The moment I walked in everyone looked at me. I found a empty seat and looked at the board.

-TIME SKIP, AFTER SCHOOL, HOCKEY PRACTICE-

I put on my gear and skated into the ice, I was nervous playing with a new team, what if they didn't like me. I did some research on the team, two years ago they won the junior goodwill games, three years ago they won the peewee games, and last year they won the jv-varsity showdown. They were good, I watched there tapes, I knew their names, their faces, almost everything.

That's when I spotted my new coach and team, they were just shooting pucks into the goal. "Okay everyone take a knee!" Coach Orion said. "This is y/n brook, she'll be playing varsity with us" he said. I spotted a blonde hair, blue eye guy. He was good looking. "Alright, Luis show her what we are doing" coach Orion said. "Okay okay" a guy said, he had black curls and hazel eyes, he was also quite good looking.

"Hi, I'm-" "your Luis Mendoza, fastest player on the team but can't stop, clocked in at 1.9 seconds blue line to blue line" I finished his sentence. He looked utterly amazed "wow you know your stuff" he said. "Sorry just did some research on the team you know" I said, I didn't want to come out weird. "Haha its okay, that's pretty cool, most people won't even guess my name" Luis chuckled. We talked some more and then started practicing.

After practice the team had planned to go out and eat at mickeys dinner. I got to my dorm and changed into some jeans and a plain tan tee. That's when I heard a knock at my door. I walked over and saw luis standing there, he was looking at his feet and then looked at me. "Hey uhm I just came to see if you were ready" he said, I grabbed my purse and walked out. "So how'd you find out where my dorm is" I wondered. "I asked around" he said looking at the floor, he looked really cute honestly.