03

Y/N POV:
I walked into class and saw Charlie there. "Hey Charles" I giggled. "Please don't call me that brook" he said. We talked some more and then class started.

-TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY-

I walked into the locker room and started putting on my gear. I was about an hour early so no one else was here. That's when I heard the door open, it was Luis who came in. "Oh hey y/n didn't think you would be here" he said "hey speedster"  I smiled at him. I skated onto the ice first, about five minutes later Luis did too. He started at his feet, skating slowly. "So what brought you here speedster" I asked him. "Just came to clear my head, about my sister and everything" he replied, still staring at his feet. "Hey uhm do you wanna go to the arcade with me" I heard him ask, "I would love too Luis" I smiled at him, which he returned that smile.

I was waiting for Luis so we could go to the arcade. Thats when he walked out, looking very charming, even though he was wearing sweat pants and a plain white tee shirt.

He held out his hand, signaling me to hold it. I interlocked my fingers with his and gave him a soft smile.

LUIS POV:
OH SHE ACTUALLY IS HOLDING MY HAND, IM GONNA FREAK

We walked to the arcade, her hand in mine. We reached the arcade and started to play our games.

Luis ended up winning a big pink bunny and I swear it was the cutest thing ever. We also got matching bracelets with each other's name on it.

I came back to the dorm, taking my make up off and changing into my pajamas, and falling.  asleep in my bed.

The next morning at school I was at my locker when I felt someone's presences behind me.

I turned around to see mark, one of the varsity football players.

"Hey I was just wondering if I could get your number?" He asked in a polite way.

" oh no sorry, not right now" I said. "No I want your number like now" he said, gripping onto my hand tightly.

"She said no, now back away" I heard a voice say from behind mark, Luis's voice to be exact.

Mark turned around and immediately walked away. I let out a giggle at his fast reaction. "Thanks Mendoza" I say while patting his shoulder. "Anything for you hermosa" he says, kissing my cheek and walking away.

Leaving me brighter then a cherry