Ch. 2: You know what they say... (Part 1)

Start bij het begin

"Oh, ho, ho. I'd like to see you try! I've done nothing but cause chaos in this city!" He boasted. "And I'll continue to do so, so get used to the idea that you'll never be able to stop me. I'm gonna be the top dog hacker in this country! Not Walnut! And not even you! I'll be so good, you won't even know what hit you. You'll never see me coming!" He challenged.

"You sure about that? You should probably sign in to your Steam account." I playfully goaded him. "Why? Do you just wanna see my collection or...? What the? I can't sign in!" Robota exclaimed.

I laughed as I watched him try to log in from from a feed showing his computer screen. "I was able to crack the code, find out your password and log in to your account myself from under your robotic helmet. I did it with a fair amount of difficulty, mind you, but I did it." I told him. "What?!" He shouted. "Now let's what you have in your library, shall we?" I taunted him.

I scrolled through his game collection to find some choice titles. "Ah, Gal*Gun. Fun rail shooter to play in front of everyone. What with the schoolgirls in their underwear or swimsuits. Yeah, that's something to show off." I teased.

"Stop it! Stop it right now!" He yelled at me. "Ah, what are these? Adult visual novels? Yeah, I get you. Gotta spank one out every now and then." I chuckled.

"Shut up!" He shouted. "Let's see how much cash you got loaded into your wallet, eh? Three hundred thousand yen?! That's just enough to buy all the DLC for Dead Or Alive 5, AND 6! In fact, I should buy them all right now!" I taunted.

"You wouldn't dare...!" He sneered. "Oh, I would." I told him. "You... You monster!" He exclaimed. "Says the hacker that threatened another hacker's life." I fired back.

I ended the call with Robota, and I realized I was feeling pretty good about myself.

However, I can't be ecstatic right now. I've got to get a move on to make sure Walnut and I are safe and out of harm's way. I'm sure Robota would do whatever to take her and me down.

I needed to go into hiding, so that he won't be able to track me down, so I sent out an e-mail for a certain individual that I have connections with.

After that, I made a call to someone that is connected to the Florist of Sai, my grandfather. 

"Hello?" I heard on the receiver. "Yes, is this Yuya Dojima?" I asked the person on the line."Indeed it is. And who's calling?" He asked.

"Call me Florist." I told him. "Florist? Why does your name sound familiar? You connected to the Florist of Sai by any chance?" He questioned.

"Indeed, but let's not get into any further details about that. Right now, I need you to do a job for me." I said. "What do you want?" Yuya inquired.

"I need your help to go into hiding. I'm about to be tracked down by another hacker who goes by Robota. He went on a cyber-attack against a fellow hacker of mine who goes by Walnut. So, I had to give him a piece of my mind." I explained.

"I see. Well, I'll help you, but how am I gonna pull this off? I can't exactly do this on my own." He inquired. "Are you connected to someone by the name of Goro Majima?" I asked him. "How do you know about Majima-san?" He demanded.

"I believed he's requested services from The Florist of Sai a few times back then." I answered. "So, through the Florist of Sai, you know about Majima as well?" Yuya questioned. "That's right." I replied.

"Alright, I'll get in touch with him as soon as I can." He answered. "When?" I asked.

"When exactly do you want me to do it?" He questioned. "Tomorrow." I told him.

"Alright, I'll get back to you on that then." He said. "Good, I'll be seeing you." I acknowledged.

Opening Theme: Hidenori Shoji ft. MAKOTCH - Receive You