Chapter Two

It was around eight at night in the EXE World; Scourge was laying down, asleep next to Fleetway, his hand still resting on the spiky hedgehog's back. His snores were soft and quiet.

Fleetway slightly opened his eyes. "Hmm....? Night time already?" He turned his head, the tip of his nose touching Scourge's nose. His eyes widened as he quickly turns away, his cheeks turing a very light-pink. It was then he noticed that Scourge's hand was on his back. He did a low growl, taking Scourge's hand off his back and places it in front of his face. "Tch.. idiot.."

He sighed and sat up, trying to decide which dimention he should destroy next. He closed his eyes and teleported out of the EXE World, into a small, but peaceful and lively town. Fleetway opened his eyes, a creepy smile forming on his face, "how perfect... enjoy your last moments alive you mortals!!!" He took no time in going into the town, destroying and killing anyone who he saw, enjoying every second. People screamed in fear, trying to run away from Fleetway, only to be met with either laser eyes, his claw-like nails against their throats, or being bitten. Fleetway laughed; everything was up in flames... people were dead... this was like a paradise for Fleetway. To bad the town was small though. Fleetway just shrugged and decided to head back to the EXE World.

Scourge opened his eyes, noticing that Fleetway wasn't next to him. He sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes turning his head to the left and right. "Fleetway....?" His ear twitch when he heard a soft, but evil chuckle, flinching slightly when Fleetway teleported in front of him.

Fleetway crossed his arms, "ha! Miss me or something?" He asked, slightly tilting his head to the side.

Scourge smirked, standing up, "maybe I didn't..." he paused, "but maybe I did~" he said in a teasing tone.

"Hmm....? Well which is it?"

Scourge took a step closer to Fleetway. "I don't know, you tell me."

Fleetway floated back a little, his ears going back and forth, "anyways, since you're stuck here, might as well show you around." He floats past Scourge.

Scourge just shrugs and follows Fleetway. "You seem more active at night."

Fleetway scoffed, "gee, what the hell gave that away??"

Scourge groaned, "are you always this much of an asshole?"

"Yep!" Fleetway replied.

Scourge rolled his eyes as he saw a light-blue glow up ahead. "Uh... Fleet...? What is that?" He pointed to the glow.

"Hmm...?" He turns his head in the direction Scourge was pointing. "Oh, that's probably Majin."

"Majin..." Scourge echoed, "that name sounds strangely familar..."

Fleetway faced Scourge, "it does? ... Well... do you want to meet him..?"

Scourge thought for a second before responding. "Sure, why not? Got nothing better to do." He and Fleetway went towards the blue glow.

The one known as Majin was sitting on a patch of grass, an infinity symbol floating above his hand. However he wasn't alone, a very dark-blue hedgehog was sitting across from Majin, his shadow-black eyes looked blue from the light shining from the inifinity symbol. Majin's ear twitched as he looked to his left, making the inifinity symbol disappear when he saw Scourge and Fleetway. "Hi there, Fleetway!" He said in a cheerful tone, "who's that next to you?"

Scourge looked over at Majin, "the name's Scourge. You must be Majin, right? You're the one who always says 'the fun is infinate', right?"

Majin nodded, smiling brightly, "yep that's me!"

"You look... different.. like more innocent or something."

"Yeah, I get that a lot actually." He looks over at the dark-blue hedgehog and lightly tapped on his shoulder, "you should say 'hi'!"

The other hedgehog blinked before facing Fleetway and Scourge. "Ah... I'm EXE... but please... call me Faker.." he said.

"Faker and Majin.. sweet," he then faces Fleetway, "so, anyone else here, or just these two?"

Fleetway shook his head, "nope, they're others here.. but they might be asleep. You'll see these two around a lot."

"I don't sleep...." Faker said, "so you'll probably will see me the most.. unless you spend most of your time with Fleetway..."

Scourge nodded, "right.. noted." He then left with Fleetway. "So, any where else you want to show me?"

Fleetway streatched, sitting down, "not really."

"Alright then," Scourge responded, sitting next to Fleetway, lightly wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Hmm.....? What are you doing?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Scourge said as he closed his eyes, wrapping his other arm around Fleetway's waist, his head resting on his shoulder.

"No seriously, what the fuck are you doing??" He asked, his face turing a little bit red.

Scourge said nothing as he had already fallen asleep.

Fleetway did an annoyed sigh, "fucking hell!" He raised his hand, ready to claw Scourge to get him to wake up, but something told him not to and let the emerald-green hedgehog sleep. He growled, lowering his hand. Fleetway looked up at the sky, staring at the jet-black clouds in front of the blood-moon, waiting for the night to be over.