Chapter 1- lake

A white haired girl lived at the bottom of a lake in the Jun kingdom, she had been trapped in the lake for dozens of years, because of her father, who forbade her to live with them in the human world, she could never leave there without him. to allow.

     She had a protection that didn't let her out of the water, she saw humans walking and living fishing the fish in the lake, but no matter what happened they didn't hear or see her, she couldn't get out of there until her father allowed it, but with that thought, years, decades had passed without wanting to hear from his relatives.

     she knew they didn't die, because then she would be free, she had been in the depths of the water for so long that she didn't know she could live away from it.  She had a chain that held her legs to the bottom of the lake.  She was small, her body was thin and white.  As she had been at the bottom of the lake for a long time, her hair had changed color from black to white, her eyes from brown to white, her eyebrows to a light gray.

     She was dressed in a dress with flared sleeves with butterfly details on it, but even her dress had lost its color, turning a grayish white.  As time passed she never spoke again, and so she developed another form, but she didn't know how she developed, she could read the thoughts of the humans that passed her, she could even feel the feelings they were hiding from each other.

     She has felt everything from pure love to blood hate, as she has lived decades under water she has seen many bodies thrown to the bottom of the lake.  Dozens of murders by the lake to dozens of declarations of love.

     She knew humans weren't perfect, but she wanted to go back there in every way that if one day she could, she wanted to come back to earth, breathe the air again, feel something other than the water ice on her skin.

     But as she went back to earth, she never managed to figure out a way, but that was until one day, she woke up and opened her eyes and saw a human looking at her, the girl had reddish brown eyes, she was watching her, he seemed to be able to see her, but before trying to communicate with the girl, she swam away leaving her behind.

     The girl had no idea if the other girl had seen her there, or it was just her imagination.  But the girl didn't go back there anymore that day, leaving the girl under the water with a little hope that someone would rescue her, freeing her from that torment under the water of years without feeling the sun.

     The girl who lived under the lake, was the daughter of a lord very famous for controlling the magic of nature, he had had three daughters, all three were beautiful like his wife with dark brown hair and light skin.

     But this lord was never filled with the knowledge of magic that was taught, he was always looking for more, until he found in a book that a certain lake in a kingdom was magical, but to receive the magic he had to leave something valuable behind.

     With that out of his magic, what was most precious was his daughters, so taking his youngest daughter and leaving her in exchange for more magic, the lake allowed the exchange and the girl was left behind.

     The girl in question was called Luana, Qin luana, she was born on a full moon so she was named after her late mother, her mother died when she was three years old from a flu that had no cure at the time.

     Luana never knew why her father arrested her here, it was her biggest curiosity why she was arrested.