Chapter 56: Ghost School (10)

Start from the beginning

“He is a junior from the year below and also Junior Cheng’s classmate.” Zhao Xiao Pang said, “Apart from that, we…… I guess it could be considered an employer-employee relationship. I would pay him to keep an eye on Junior Cheng.”

What?

Cheng Zhi Chu subconsciously looked back at him. Zhao Xiao Pang awkwardly gave him a small smile, but he didn’t stop answering.

“Brother Bai originally pursued Junior Cheng in order to take revenge on Su Ling…….. I bought over this schoolmate and asked him to inquire about Junior Cheng’s preferences. Sometimes I would ask him to follow Junior Cheng. Like this, I would get information about Junior Cheng and then I would pass it onto Brother Bai and let him use it to his advantage.”

The female teacher nodded. She then released another photo.

The photos setting was the corner of the school campus. It was currently midsummer, and Su Ling and Cheng Zhi Chu were sitting together under a tree eating together. Cheng Zhi Chi was smiling as he appeared to be telling Su Ling something.

“Who took this photo?”

“This was taken by that schoolmate.” Zhao Xiao Pang said, “That day he told me that Junior Cheng had gone to find Su Ling and even took a picture to show me. I quickly went and told Brother Bai……….”

The moment he said this, Cheng Zhi Chu suddenly noticed that the scene around himhad once again changed. The chair under him suddenly disappeared and he fell to the ground. He felt the heat rush over him and the loud cicada sounds comingfrom the surrounding trees. Once again, he had entered the photo.

Su Ling sat alone not far away from him and he supported a lunch box on his knee.

………….

Ever since the day Su Ling kneeled before Lu Jie in front of a lot of people in the corridor, the rumor about him liking Lu Jie had spread across the school. Every time Su Ling passed a group of people, there would always be someone pointing at him and looking at him with a shocked expression.

The school rules were relatively loose and there was no explicit prohibition for students to date. Of course, high school was when they should be studying so they naturally also don’t advocate it.

The ruckus caused by the incident this time was too much. Although Su Ling wasn’t reprimanded by the school, teachers have talked to him several times. Every time, he would respond with silence.

He couldn’t explain to the teacher the truth. Even if he said that he abhorred Lu Jie, the teacher wouldn’t believe it. They most certainly wouldn’t believe that a “pure” and “well-mannered” girl like Lu Jie would actually have such an ugly side to her.

In fact, when he was bullied by Bai Yi, Lu Jie and the others during middle school, Su Ling and already tried to get help from the school. He was only met with the teachers reprimand and warning as they advised him not to tarnish the reputations of other students.

He would never be able to forget the disdainful look that the teachers had given him at that time because he was a poor student coming from a poor family. The teacher then turned around and smiled and greeted Bai Yi because Bai Yi’s father had donated a lot of money to the school.

Since that day, Su Ling no longer spoke up and he never mentioned anything about his experiences.

No one could help him

Apart from enduring through it himself, there was no other way out.

It’s okay.

He’s strong.