Chapter 55: Ghost School (9)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

This performance of hers didn’t result in any changes in the female ghost’s expression. Even her eyes didn’t blink. She only maneuvered the mouse to change the slide to the next one.

The scene that appeared on the screen was particularly disgusting.

In a narrow alley, a body of a female cat laid on the ground.

Lying over a dark red blood stain, the female cat’s body was stained with blood and there was a large wound on its body. The body had already started to rot and several kittens were clawing at its stomach as if they couldn’t believe in the fact that it had died and refused to leave its side.

“Do you know how this cat died?” The female teacher asked.

Lu Jie looked up at the screen and appeared to be frightened. She didn’t dare look at it any longer and quickly looked back down again. She tremblingly answered: “I-I know.”

“Is its death related to you?”

“………Yes.”

“Did you kill it? How did you kill it?”

“I took my dog over and let the dog kill…… kill it.”

The girl whimpered. Her face was covered in tears but the people in the room knew that she was crying because she was afraid of dying like Liang Wen Bin, not because she regretted her actions.

“Why did you do that?”

“Su Ling would often feed this cat. I killed it so that Su Ling could feel pain.”

She closed her eyes and looked like she couldn’t stop crying. “Seeing his anguished expression made me happy…….”

“Do you hate Su Ling? Why?”

“……………….”

Lu Jie’s body trembled even more. Her pure looking face had lost all of its color.

With her falling silent, the female ghost revealed the next photo. She asked: “Do you know who the person in the photo is?”

Hearing her ask this question, Lu Jie who was suffering from torment looked up and suddenly screamed in shock:

Why………. why do you have this photo?!”

Everyone in the classroom was a little surprised. They weren’t able to react quickly enough to understand why she had reacted so intensely.

Shown in the photo was a picture of a seven or eight-year-old girl being bullied by other children. The girl was very fat, and her body was like a balloon. All the features on her face was squeezed together by the flesh on her face and it was difficult to recognize her as tears poured out from her eyes.

Her ponytail was being pulled at by another girl and the new dress that she wore was torn and ripped. The other children surrounded her and laughed. Apart from her, all the other children appeared to be very happy.

“Don’tlookdon’tlookdon’tlook!!!”

Lu Jie acted like she had gone crazy. She knocked over her desk and stumbled out in a hurry to try and tear off the screen. Unfortunately, she had forgotten that the image was projected by the projector on the ceiling and the image only instead appeared on her body. The features of the girl subtly overlapped with hers———

“She is………you?” Zhao Xiao Pang was surprised, and he blurted out those words.

“No! Not me! I don’t know who she is!”