As I'm pushing through the crowd, my hands balled into shaking fists, I feel someone grab onto my shoulder.

"What the fuck?" I push the hand off of me and turn to see that it's Niall.

"What are you doing?" He asks, looking between me and Katie. He shakes his head in disappointment. "Mate, leave her alone. She hasn't do-"

"I just saw that scumbag she's with put something in her drink," I cut him off and try to keep walking, but he grabs my arm again, making me whip back around. "What?!"

"Just hold on," he hesitates. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure," I scoff. "I'm not an idiot, Niall."

"Okay, okay." He takes his hand off me and holds it up in defense. "I'm going to go get the bouncer. We don't need you getting arrested for killing someone tonight."

I clench my jaw and stand up straighter as he walks away, the anticipation fueling my anger. My eyes stay glued on the guy at the table to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

"Come on, Niall," I whisper lowly, tapping my foot and playing with my lip ring. I can't wait much longer, he could try to carry her out of here any second.

"Okay, let's go," Niall nudges me with his elbow.

We make our way over to the table, my breathing getting heavier as we get closer. It's going to take everything in me to not kick his ass right now. I almost wish Niall hadn't stopped me, if anyone deserves it it's this guy.

When we reach them, Niall puts his hand on his shoulder, making him jump.

"Can I help you?" He asks, looking up at the two of us with furrowed brows.

Niall leans down and says something in his ear, while all I can do is keep my eyes on the drink in Katie's hand. I'm trying to calm myself down so I don't do anything stupid, while also making sure she doesn't take another sip.

She grips her cup tighter, her knuckles going white. I notice her going to stand up, but she stops when she sees the bouncer walking towards us.

"Hey man, I didn't do anything!" He shouts when the large man grabs him by the arm, yanking him to his feet. "I don't even know this girl!"

"Yeah, right," the bouncer responds roughly, dragging the piece of shit away from us.

"What the hell?!" Katie shoots up from her seat, slamming her fist on the table. I take the drink that's no longer in her hand and I dump it out on the floor without thinking. "Harry what are you-"

"Katie, how are you feeling?" Niall inquires softly with his hand on her arm. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she responds slowly, pulling away from him. "What's going on?"

"Harry saw that guy put something in your drink," he explains, her face going white due to shock.

"He- he what? Oh my god," she stammers, sitting back down. "There's no way. Harry's lying."

I widen my eyes, completely caught off guard. I just saved her ass, and she's accusing me of lying?

"Look, princess-"

"He's not lying," Niall stops me before I can say anything else. My anger towards the guy quickly shifts to the ungrateful girl sitting in front of me. "We need to get you home. We don't know how this stuff is going to affect you and we need to make sure you're safe. Where are the other boys?"

We both glance around the club in search of our friends, but I can't see any of them.

"Cass and I have had too much to drink. Let's see if one of them can drive," Niall suggests.