Shark was heading to the beach for a tan, snake crawled in his hamper for a long day of napping.

but ok that same time, both pirhana and webs are craving for each other.

This was their only chance to be together, webs was laying in piranha's bed, waiting for him.

She was laying her stomach on the pillow hugging it as it were piranha.

When the Bolivia fish came in, he crawled in bed, hugging her from behind.

She looks back and smiles, "hey" he whispered.

"Hey" she whispered then she pecks her lips on his cheek and kisses him, in response he returns the kiss by kissing her on the forehead.

But soon, they started to crave for more

She turns her body around against his, he pinned her to the bed, his hands on the bed, trapping her.

"You know...we got the day off and...everyone is out of the house, we got the place all to ourselves" he kissed her cheeks.

"So what are you suggesting" webs asked as she didn't like what this was going to.

Piranha gets up and shuts the door.

"Don't you think you kept me waiting long enough" he jumps on the bed, leaning against his elbow next to her.

"Hmm...no I don't think so" she answered then he leans in closer to her.

"Is that so"

Their eyes became sleepy then suddenly, they leaned in closer, he pressed his lips against hers, she returned the kiss back.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and piranha cups her big peach.

"ah" she moans as she gets pulled on top of him then the kiss turns into a full-blown make out sex.

He softly bits her lips and slides his enormous tongue him.

Soon they were French kissing, she nearly chocked away his slimes tongue was dancing with hers, moving inside her mouth,

Webs was barely breathing, she pressed her fist on his chest but was taking in by the French kiss.

He lets go and a thin line of saliva connected from their lips.

It was webs turned, she pressed her lips against his neck and starts kissing his neck everywhere.

It made him feel aroused as his Mohawk stood straight then wagged.

She lets go and smiles at him, smirkingly.

"Looks like someone is happy"

He smiles at her and grabbed his hair, combing it back to stop the wagging.

"I'm just a little...lustful today, been like this since I went to work, I get like this when I'm with you" he says in a seductive voice.

Then he took her jacket off, wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt, then he kissed her shoulders causing her to make seductive noises.

"AH" she curled all of her legs, her hands griping on the bed as piranha slipped his hand underneath her shirt, rubbing his palm over she stomach.

She groaned when she felt his cold hand against her warm belly, it face her chills.

Then they finally end the make out with a Angel's kiss.

Piranha cupped her head and webs wrapped her hands around his neck, they stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Then closing their eyes, piranha kissed her eyelids and webs kissed his cheek, leaving a love bite on it as she suck up his cheek.

Then when she opened her one eye that piranha wasn't kissing, she got shocked.

When she saw shark and snake were watching, shark makes a shocking face while snake was smiling mischievously.

"Uh piranha...piranha!" She tries to pull away and warn piranha by patting his chest.

But he lets go and looks down smirking at her, "what?"

But he saw how shocked her face was and looked where she was looking at and his face dropped when he sees snake and shark.

It was a brief awkward silence for a moment then...

Shark jumped in joy, "woo hoo i knew they get together"

"Can't wait to tell wolf about this" snake said.

Piranha glares at them then he gets out of bed and storms over to them as webs turns red, feeling embarrassed covered herself in the blanket.

"Chicos... a little privacy please" piranha said as he slammed the door.

Then he seats next to webs laughing nervously and scratched the back of the head.

"Hehe, well that was awkward"

Webs still red, looks away from him, "yeah"

And after a moment of silence again, piranha breaks the ice.

"Well I think I better go take a shower" piranha says.

"Yeah you do that"

Piranha leans in they both shared a peck on their lips.

"I'll see you later for round two" he smiles dreamily.

Then he walks in the bathroom, webs watches him disappear and hears the Faucets turn on, she layer in back, thinking about piranha.