She'd Slapped Him

Start from the beginning

And what would your greatness do I'd be so pleased to know. If, of course, Your greatness deems fit to tell me. Kevin growled. He was already seething at the blow from a while ago. Aary's annoyance had started to wear him off.

I'll...umm...I will...I don't know. But I will not listen to it. I will choke her, gag her, or maybe bounce her off the window. I can be done with her dead body. I can always fake her death to be an accident given to her state at the moment, but I WILL NOT hear that dreadful word one more time

'One day,' ah, there she goes again. I balled my fists to the side as I watched an overly educated yet illiterate she-wolf struggling with placid vocabulary. She opened her mouth but I knew better than to let her have her way.

'Don't.' I hissed.

'One day I am gonna conquer the world.' She giggled, beaming with pride. Even from a distance, I could see her efforts. I just did not appreciate them. 'Ye'll be my slave. And all the wolwfes wofbbes wolves. Ye all. I'll make ye clean toilet. All of ye.' She raised her fist in the air.

She then turned around and stumbled her way up to me. 'Ye are gonna be my personal slave. I'torture ye. Ye abomsinal abdonimal abdominal asshole.'

'Abominable, you mean.' I corrected her.

We did not sign up for this, bro. Kevin signed.

I could not deny it. I indeed never signed up for this.

'What ye frowning at? Ye think ye poferful–'

'Powerful.'

'Ye think ye super-superri-superior. Ye are a mudered.'

'Umm...well I think I am just breathing and functioning just fine to pass that.' It took me a while to register that she was not looking at me for a corpse. She was accusing me of turning the corpse.

'Ye...yea...' She stumbled in my arms, twisting her ankles painfully. A strong blow of vodka mixed with whiskey and...if I am not wrong, the local speciality blew on my face. She smelled funny.

'You should wash up, Mate. Kevin is–' Before I could react or finish the sentence, I'd another one coming.

Slap!

She slapped me again.

A low growl echoed in the room, piercing the deadly eerie silence that had befallen. Kevin was up and pacing. He was furious at the utter disrespect from the wolf he admired as a mate. It was too much for his Alpha ego even when he was getting it from his childhood friend who had as much sanity left as was the life in Thomas.

My hands involuntarily cupped that cheek. It was stinging a bit but did not hurt. I wondered if it would leave a mark. There has to be on both sides.

Growl. Kevin did not appreciate the emotions in me or the lack thereof.

Only, it was on another cheek. I cupped both of my cheeks which were stinging and were probably red from the assault.

'Ke-Kevin,' Aary slurred with a burp. She giggled and flung her arms around my neck, squeezing her body against my mind.

The growl of anger was immediately replaced by a growl of pleasure.

Ye Bipolar. I rolled my eyes at him. Damn! I was hard on myself. I'd seen Aary getting drunk on more occasions than I could count on my fingers or mind. She was found immune to alcohol. But that was the first time she was choosing violence out of insanity or lack of it. I, strangely, liked it.

Kinky!

'Hugh! You are hapf...harg...hard.' She giggled with a hiccup. Her eyes rolled back to her head. 'Sebucktive sejudgtie sedu–ugh! How do they say it?'

'Seductive?' I filled in for her. She nodded, messing up with an intriguingly intricate hairstyle that might have taken an hour to prepare. 'You are bet..better than Va–hiccup!' She sang falling upon me.

The sudden wait put me off balance. I stumbled with her in my arms. 'Umm...Big Daddy. I never knew ye are a total dreamboat with a stuffed muffin there. Creammmyyyyyyyy.' Her voice reached an octave as she sang at the top of her voice, resuming her song from the corridor—only with more modified and vulgar lyrics.

'Y-you! Did you just sl–' I tried to ask, reminded of the violent assault.

Punch! Ouch.

'Ye, the son of the bachelor thinks we are pussies! Use and throw, getcha blow, you flushy-cocky dingle dick.'

Damn, it had hurt. For real! What in the blasting John Cena was that for? I was too shocked to move a muscle but I had to do something. I just could not let her use me like a punching bag and yell at top of her lungs like some omega from an asylum.

Naah. I chose death. Kevin groaned. I had never seen him so grumpy and horny at the same time. He is on...and in action.

'Ah...what a prude!' She slurred and grinned and grinned some more. Then she frowned. I was mesmerised by the frequent change in her facial muscles, to be honest. Those were something.

'Yeah...I want to go back to the party. Lez goo' And off she went running to the doors. I swiftly grabbed her by the waist and dragged her away from the door. In short, I'd yanked her away and swirled with a little force that plopped her on the bed with an audible gasp.

Fortunately, it was muffled by the pillow upon which she had fallen.

'Ye...ya hit the queen.' She got up with a groan, rubbing her nose. Moisture had pooled in her eyes.

Oops! Maybe I chose a little more force than was necessary. It was an innocent mistake.

Hmm umm...very innocent indeed.

'I shall slay thee head. Put thee on the spikes. I shall...' Rage danced in her eyes when she stumbled out of the sheets, grabbed a fork from the tiny centre table where a basket of fruit and other stupid snacks were kept and charged after me.

'We want FREEDOM!' Aary yelled, pumping her feast in the air. 'Slay the enemies. Feast on thee blood.'