ASSAD'S P.O.V

".....own way" as those words left her mouth I was so upset but still tried my best to keep calm" not wanting to get married huh is that why that shit fuck of your crush came with a proposal Noor tell me is it me who you don't want to marry" I said barely keeping my calm now she was way too stunned probably thinking of some what nonsense to spit now "I'm going" she said and tried to leave great everytime I try to talk it out she just leaves I'm so fed up I seriously don't have time for her crap anymore neither am I tolerating her brat behavior now with that gripping her arm tightly and making her sit back on the bench next to me I pretty much growled at her "Noor! That's it stop being a fucking brat and grow up you're 19 not 9 so act like your age and stop running away everytime I'm trying to talk to you understood?" Seeing as she was still not saying anything "Noor look I'm not saying that you have to marry me right now or anything though I'd love that but all I'm saying is that I'm giving you time either you'll accept it or I'll get it done my way don't go around crying like a kid then" as soon as these words left my mouth her eyes shot up glaring at me. ah I love that I love her eyes just so beautiful. So mine. With that I got up giving her a kiss on her forehead and inhaling her beautiful scent I went back inside leaving a stunned Noor behind. I was in my study room the whole day I didn't even realize when it got so dark and it was night time. With a light sigh, massaging my temples as I was so tired and just wanted to rest now I went to my and let the sleep take over.

                   ...................................

Next day.
                     Noor decided to go over to her friend ayeshas house as she was dead bored staying at home. She had cousins and her bari Ammi and Chachi and agha jaan who lover her dearly and she did so but everyone was busy in their own life her cousins she was never really that close to them as she always kept her distance but that didn't mean they weren't on good terms so she made her way downstairs to the living room where her bari Ammi and Chachi were having their morning tea and greeted them loudly and they replied in union "wa alaikum assalam beti" and she sat besides them listening to their stories. My bari Ammi and Chachi weren't only friends they were like sisters there bond was strong and it was Beautiful. "Chachi I wanted to ask that can I go over to ayeshas house today she has been really insisting that I come and visit her" with a smile "jee mere bache you should go. Wese bhi you're always roaming around alone its good  that you go and spend some time with your friends and say my Salam" my Chachi replied with my bari Ammi agreeing. With a small jee and I was about to get up and go get ready I saw bare abbu entering the living room "assalamualaikum bare abbu" I greeted and he replied with a smile "wa alaikum assalam beti" and with that I went to my room and changed then I headed downstairs informing my Chachi and bari Ammi that I'm leaving and made my way outside when I saw Assad leaving the house too. Trying my best to ignore him I kept walking untill he came infront of me looking as if I just commit a crime. Clearly annoyed by his staring I asked "what?" "Where are you going?" He asked staring at me from top to bottom
"none of your business" I reply and try to walk away but he slams me to the wall next to the garage and stands right infront of me too close. "Last time Noor fucking last time you talk to me like this understood?" He said looking pretty annoyed. 
"Im going to Ayeshas house for awhile" I replied not wanting to create more drama."I'll drop you off" with that being said he made me sit in his car. I was so fed up with him
ya Allah. Soon we reached and I left hurtidly not waiting for him to say Allah Hafiz or anything and as I walk inside I greet ayeshas mother. I must say she's a lovely woman and always treats me like her own daughter. Saying my Salam to her I made my way upstairs to ayeshas room where I was sure she would be. "Noooor I missed you so much" she screamed wrapping her arms around me "I missed you too dumbass". We basically talked about everything or more like how I told her everything that's been happening. To be very honest we were pretty bored so we decided to call Ali as I was sure he would go crazy knowing we met without him and whin like a baby.
We made a plan to meetup at alis house later as he had a movie theater in his house CRAZY. with that we made our way to his house in no time.
"You guys are istg traitors.how dare you meet without Me!"Ali stated ever so dramatically. "We're here right so stop whining" Ayesha replied and with a small whatever we all grabbed our popcorns and drinks and made our way to the theater. For 30 minutes Ayesha and Ali kept arguing about which movie to watch and I was so fed up with their childish behavior so we decided to toss and Ali won so we ended up watching a scary movie. After awhile I felt my phone ring and as I checked the time it was pretty late and Assad was calling so excusing myself I went outside to attend the call."assalamualaikum"
"Wa alaikum assalam. Where are you" he replied sounding annoyed.
"What do you mean?" I asked as I was confused as to why was he asking."where are you Noor I'm standing in front of ayeshas house for so long and her mother just told me that you're not here so where the hell are you" he basically screamed now "we came to alis house awhi-" before I could finish my sentence he ended the call saying he's coming to pick me up. So I went to say bye to both of them. They were yelling like crazy. Ali said he'll drop Ayesha off so I went with Assad after saying Allah Hafiz. The whole time Assad kept glaring at me and soon we reached back to haveli and without waiting for anything I made my way inside the house greeting everyone and then going back to my room. I decided to shower then change into my night suit and after offering my Isha prayer I drifted off to sleep. Unknown of what the next day is going to be like.

......next chapter ⬇️