"that's good you didn't give her, she might be pregnant," the doctor said making both of us surprised, what if he didn't like me to have his kids, I don't want to face him, what if he wants his kids with tia, I'll leave him, yes I'll leave, tears were brimming in my eyes now.

"Okay, then we'll do some tests and then let you know," she said and my whole head was paining, what if I'm pregnant and he... He didn't accept the baby.

The nurse did all tests and he was with me and held my hand tightly, cause I'm.. I have a phobia of injections, and I vomit whenever I get injected. This time also I did but this time he was holding my hand and my hair and was rubbing my back when I vomited.

"I'm sorry, eeshan, if I'll be pregnant, I'll not force you to have my baby, I'm sorry eeshan, I'm really sorry," I sobbed unintentionally.

"Who told you I don't want kids," he said and hugged me tightly, "And I would love to have a mini pihu, and it would be our baby not only your baby," he smiled and kissed my forehead. I felt at peace with his words and in his arms also.

"Results will come in the evening, let's not tell our family before the results okay," he softly said and kissed my eyes. I nodded and then we left from there.

Eeshan left me at my home and then left for the office after he met, mom she was also happy to meet him and invited him for dinner, and he happily accepted the offer.

"Pihu damadji ko khane me kya psnd hai wahi banaungi me ajj," my mom asked me.

(Pihu, what does son-in-law likes to eat, I'll make that only)

"ma, ne bataya tha unko Chicken biryani achi lgta hai," I said eating the apple that my mom forced me to eat it, I want to tell her I might be pregnant but Eeshaan was saying they will feel sad if I'm not.

(Mother-in-law told me he likes chicken biryani)

"Acha toh wahi banaya jayega fir," she asked.

(Okie we'll make that only)

"Amma me kamre me ja rhi thodi dheer sone bahot thakaan ho rhi hai," I said.

(Mom I'm going in my room, to take some rest, I'm tired)

"ye ladki kitni alsi hogyi hai kabse yaha bethi hai kuch Kara bhi nhi aur thakk gyi, kya hoga iska." mom said.

(You are tired, you didn't do anything and was just sitting here, God knows what will happen to her)

I entered my room and I saw everything was the way I left it, the room was cleaned, and I saw some of my craft products my eyes went to the wools, I want to make a sweater for eeshaan and then caressed my stomach, and said, "for you also baby,"

But first I want some sleep, I went into my deep slumber, my alarm start ringing, and I woke up and saw it was 2:30 pm, I went to the bathroom and checked my phone in the meantime, eeshaan's message was there, "Are you missing me, cause I'm missing you way too much," my heart was dancing on the next level, I texted him, "focus on your work, you'll meet me at night,"

"I have to wait for seven hours, owh!" he immediately texted back.

Gosh is he counting the number of hours, I send him laughing emojis, and then went to eat something as I'm hungering too much. After eating I took my wool balls and sat with my mother we were talking and I was working on my sweater also.

***

We had our dinner he was loving the biryani, after eating I took him with me to the basin as he wants to wash his hands.

"so did.. You got the reports, I asked him," I asked him nervously biting my lips. He wiped his hands with the towel.

"Yes I got it, and you are two weeks pregnant," he softly said and I hugged him tightly, he caressed my head, and we both touched my stomach, "I'm happy pihu, I'm really very happy," he kissed my lips and then we joint our heads.

"let's tell our family," I excitedly said.

"hmm, let's go I brought the sweets also," he said making me teary.

He told my parents, about my pregnancy, and they blessed us, dad and he was talking I went with mom to clean the kitchen and the dishes mom was not allowing me to do but how can I leave her to do all the things, so I helped her.

I was thinking I'm two weeks pregnant, which means I got pregnant on 2nd December. I kept the dishes in the cupboard and went into the living room, I sat next to mom, I don't know I feel shy sitting next to him,

Dad and he was watching cricket, I don't know what is so good about it, I never understood this game.

I went to pee and when I came back I saw him sitting on my bed and reading my journal, what the fuck!, I ran to him and snatched my journal, "what were you doing," I asked him.

"Reading my wife's story, any problem," he took my journal from my hand and made me lay on his chest and stroked my head, "you sleep till the time I read it," I immediately stood up,"I'll not leave you, Eeshan keep it back," I yelled at him.

"Who told you to leave me, I just have the curiosity to know the next page," he said and again padded my head to make me sleep.

"You are not going, home," I asked him.

"No, I'll go after you are asleep," he said.

"So I'll sleep na, why are you reading that," I said again taking the book from him and kept in the drawer.

"Eeshan..I feel like vomiting," I closed my mouth and he took me to the bathroom, I vomited there, he was helping me, I washed my face, and he wiped my face.

"come I'll give you a head massage," he said and I happily laid on top of him and he was giving me a massage, I felt better, and I slept.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.