Chapter 32

Chapter 32 "Are you digging my walls?  …

    After Ji Yueze knew that Yan Xuwu was ten years older than him, he thought that the two would not be possible anymore, not because he cared about age, but because he felt that Yan Xuwu really had no idea about him.

    Ji Yueze believes that he is not someone who is difficult for strong men. After all, the two have only met twice, and it is impossible to say how much they like it.

    But there is always loss.

    Just when he thought they would never meet again, fate entangled them again. He and Yan Xuwu were at the same time, at the same driving school, and under the same coach, practicing subject two.

    When Ji Yueze saw that Yan Xuwu cared so much for another boy in the same car, he couldn't stop the jealousy in his heart.

    Since she is so interested in younger boys, why can't she pay attention to him, because he is not as handsome as Lin Jiashuai? Or is he not as cute as Lin Jia?

    No matter how jealous he is in his heart, Ji Yueze will never show it.

    After practicing the car for two days, Ji Yueze felt more and more jealous day by day.

    That day, Yan Xuwu sat in the back seat with two of their male students, another female student named Xiaoxiao sat in the driver's seat, and the coach sat in the co-pilot, giving instructions to Xiaoxiao.

    Yan Xuwu was sitting between the two boys. The seat was a little crowded. She sat slightly forward, leaning more towards Lin Jia, keeping a safe distance from Ji Yueze.

    When Ji Yueze was not feeling well, Yan Xuwu had a sudden attack, pointed at the coach and said solemnly: "What are you doing?"

    "What are you doing? I didn't do anything."

    "Fuck you! You just touched Xiaoxiao, do you think I didn't see it?" Yan Xuwu was very excited, when she just leaned forward, she happened to see the coach adjust Xiaoxiao's seat and seat belt, and took the opportunity to When Xiaoxiao touched her chest, she was clearly playing a hooligan.

    In the past two days, when Yan Xuwu was practicing driving in the driver's seat, she felt that the coach surnamed Feng looked at her with narrowed eyes, and she always felt uncomfortable.

    Sure enough, this is an old-fashioned batch.

    Being criticized in public by Yan Xuwu, Coach Feng was not afraid. He pointed to Xiaoxiao and said, "Ask her, have I done anything to her? Don't be rude and frame good people at will!"

    Coach Feng usually likes to Girls do things, but he is not a fool. He specially picks girls who look young and have just gone to college and are timid, because these girls often endure this because of fear.

    He has tasted the sweetness many times.

    Xiaoxiao is just a girl who has just grown up. This is the first time she encountered such a situation. When the coach helped her fasten her seat belt, she thought the coach was very kind at first, but the next moment she realized that something was wrong, the coach His hand touched the place where it shouldn't be touched a few times, and when Xiaoxiao wanted to stop it, he immediately retracted his hand.

    Xiaoxiao was afraid to speak out, but also felt ashamed of it.

    Yan Xuwu got out of the car, opened the driver's door, and pulled Xiaoxiao out of the car, "Xiaoxiao, such an old hooligan must not only do this to a female student, we will go to the leadership of the driving school now, and Call the police, I don't believe it, I can't cure him!"