Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Sister Big Pig's Hoof is back

    Yan Xuwu feels that she has gained a lot today.

    In just one afternoon, she figured out the reason for Ji Yan's negative luck fluctuations. With direction, she will have action goals in the future.

    Saving my son is just around the corner.

    However, she had a question in her heart, since Ji Yueze had worked with Qin Yu on a movie, and Qin Yu was a hit with this movie when he was young.

    Then why did the name Ji Yueze not appear in the book.

    They are all involved in the entertainment industry. During the critical period of Qin Yu's career development, Ji Yueze, as a light-weight senior in the circle, should have a lot of intersection with Qin Yu.

    But there is no Ji Yueze in the entire book describing the entertainment industry.

    It's hard to believe that when Qin Yu was in college, Ji Yueze had already retired from the circle, so there was no such character in the book.

    Yan Xuwu couldn't figure it out, so she didn't think about it.

    She turned her attention back to Ji Yan next to her, who didn't seem very happy.

    "A movie is just a movie, no matter how real it is, it's just a fictional story. After the movie is finished, the actors go back to their homes and find their fathers. You say yes."

    "What are you talking about?" Ji Yan said. Can't understand.

    "I said, it's unreasonable for some people to be jealous. I can smell the sour smell of the car."

    "What the hell are you talking about?" Ji Yan stiffened for a moment, then looked like a kitten with fried fur. "I eat everything, but I'm not jealous!"

    Yan Xuwu said with a smile: "Then you're not like me, so I'm very jealous."

    She still remembered that she had just started dating Ji Yueze. At that time, when walking on the street, if Ji Yueze looked at any girl more than once, she would be so jealous that she would fly, and then Ji Yueze would do everything in her power to coax her.

    Although she and Ji Yueze were talking about sibling love at that time, most of the time, it was Ji Yueze who tolerated her.

    Looking at Ji Yan's jealous appearance now, Yan Xuwu couldn't help but think, it really is my own, and this jealous appearance is 100% like her.

    Yan Xuwu didn't expose him: "There's nothing wrong with being jealous, it proves that they care about each other, and eating a little properly can also promote feelings, but from my personal experience, jealousy must not be eaten in the heart, let the other party know That's fine, otherwise one will be jealous and lonely."

    Ji Yan did not refute these words, but quietly listened to them.

    It turns out that the jealous one has to let the other party know, but wouldn't that be very shameful.

    Yan Xuwu looked like a roundworm in his stomach, she looked at him and continued: "You have to be thick-skinned about being jealous, you can't be afraid of losing face, because the person who truly loves you will not know that you are jealous after knowing that you are jealous. If you laugh at you, you will have a feeling of being cared about, so you can correct your behavior and make the other party feel at ease. But the premise is that this person must care about you as much. If it is someone who doesn't love you, no matter how jealous you are, the other party will be I won't take it to heart, but I think you're a brainless person."