Chapter 27

Chapter 27 That's it?

    Qin Yu's mental state has not been very good since last night.

    He envied Ji Yan.

    Although Ji Yan has no mother, his father is Ji Yueze, his grandfather is Xie Shaoyuan, and he has a younger sister, and his family must love him very much.

    But Qin Yu was not.

    He originally had a happy family and loved his parents, but because he was naughty when he was a child and didn't listen to advice, he secretly ran to play in the water. After accidentally drowning, his parents lost their lives in order to save him. Grandma accepts No matter the blow of his son's death, he has mental problems. Every time he sees him, his condition will worsen, and his grandfather alienates him because of this.

    He has nothing but his aunt.

    From childhood to adulthood, no matter what he did, he did his best to make himself the best and the best. He never offended anyone around him and tried to get along with everyone. He wanted to be recognized by his grandparents and those around him. He seems to always live in the eyes and evaluations of others, but he is so tired, it is really tired to live like this.

    He wished he could be like Ji Yan, truancy if he wanted to, fight if he wanted to fight, take the last one if he wanted to take the last exam, not pay attention to other people's eyes, and live a free and unrestrained life.

    Qin Yu envied Ji Yan, and it was just envy, but last night, after the two went on the hot search together, he realized that comparing the two together, it turns out that everyone only likes Ji Yan, he lives If you work so hard, why can't you beat Ji Yan?

    Qin Yu became jealous of Ji Yan.

    But he knew that Ji Yan was innocent. He was only angry with him. Qin Yu used his last reason to suppress the negative emotions that kept coming out of his heart. Until noon today, Chen Ye found Ji Yan through him.

    Chen Ye is the best producer. When such a person comes to Ji Yan, it is nothing more than wanting Ji Yan to enter the entertainment circle, intending to make him a new entertainment star. Qin Yu is the same age as Ji Yan and is still in the same class, waiting for Ji Yan. After entering the entertainment industry, they will be constantly compared.

    Qin Yu doesn't like others comparing him to anyone. He hates the feeling of being compared, as if he is just an item that can be valued, commented, compared, and abused by others at will.

    That kind of jealous thoughts breed again. When Ji Yan discovered his most embarrassing thing, the last line of defense in Qin Yu's heart seemed to collapse. Why was this person Ji Yan? The side you don't want people to see!

    Qin Yu felt embarrassed and ashamed. He was jealous of Ji Yan, hated Ji Yan, and hated Ji Yan. It would be great if Ji Yan had never appeared in his life!

    Just when he was full of malice, it was Yan Yan's appearance that woke him up.

    Qin Yu saw Ji Yan's account of "Hezi Sanhuo". When Ji Yan was wearing a vest and charged for him online, he was jealous of Ji Yan.

    Qin Yu raised his hand and wiped his face. He shouldn't think of Ji Yan like that. They are classmates. Ji Yan has never done anything to hurt him. Instead, he cheered for him on the Internet, and... Ji Yan His father, Mr. Ji Yueze, was so kind to him, how could he retaliate for his revenge, secretly hoping that Ji Yan would disappear around him.

    Qin Yu came out of that dark thought, and he was full of guilt for Ji Yan in his heart, and he must make good compensation for him when there is a chance in the future.