Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Since he wanted to match Yan Yan and Song Cheng that day, Ji Yan felt that his status in the family had plummeted.

    Not only will he be instructed to do housework, but even his pocket money will be cut in half. The most uncomfortable thing is that his father and Ning Ning seem to dislike him, and their nose is not his nose, and his eyes are not eyes.

    Ji Yan didn't know what he did wrong and offended them. He asked Yan Yan, and Yan Yan also asked three questions.

    Yan Xuwu really didn't know what happened, but Ji Yan, a child who was not diligent, did not distinguish between the five grains, Ji Yueze's idea of ​​letting him work coincided with her, and Yan Xuwu would naturally not interfere.

    And Yan Xuwu has been a little busy these days. Huiying Middle School is about to hold an art festival. Because Yan Xuwu won the first place in the mid-term exam and showed a bright spot, she was arrested by teacher Hu Jiansheng as a strong man, and she and Song Cheng were responsible for this role. The event host of the festival.

    In addition to classes, Yan Xuwu has to prepare for the art festival every day, so she doesn't care about Ji Yan.

    Ji Yan felt that he couldn't stay at home anymore. He was the little cabbage who was bullied. Everyone despised him. On Saturday, he went to Xie Shaoyuan's house and planned to hide with his grandfather for two days.

    It happened on Saturday that Xie Shaoyuan held a dinner and invited old friends from the same industry to have a small gathering at home. Ji Yueze and Xie Yancheng were also called by him.

    Yan Xuwu and Ji Ning came to Xie's house with Ji Yueze.

    Ji Ning was wearing a beautiful princess dress. After getting out of the car, she took Yan Xuwu's hand and said, "Yan Yan, my brother managed to escape to grandpa's place. Now that he sees us chasing after him, do you think he will jump on his feet? "

    Then let him jump."

    "Are you secretly speaking ill of me?" When the

    two were whispering, Ji Yan came over. He wore a close-fitting suit and looked like a little gentleman.

    "It seems that you have long ears, and you can hear us talking bad about you from such a distance."

    "You really are talking bad about me." Ji Yan was not angry, he raised his fingers and tapped Ji Ning's forehead lightly, "Xiao Ningning, if brother does something wrong, you must ignore the villain. Yes, forgive my brother, okay?"

    Ji Yan sometimes couldn't bear it even though his sister was small and angry.

    Ji Ning: "I'm not mad at you."

    Ji Yan obviously didn't believe it, he coaxed: "Yes, yes, you are not angry, you are the most beautiful little fairy today, so I will arrange the dress for the fairy. Put it on."

    Ji Yan helped Ji Ning straighten the slightly messy skirt, and Ji Ning was amused by him.

    At this time, Xie Yancheng also brought Xie You to Xie's house.

    After Xie Yancheng got off the bus, he said hello to Ji Yueze and went inside.

    Xie You followed behind Xie Yancheng, she turned back and saw Ji Yan circling around Ji Ning, coaxing Ji Ning into a chuckle, this scene deeply hurt her eyes.

    This dinner was more of a family gathering, and many of the guests were accompanied by their wives and children.

    Qin Xueyin and Qin Yu were also among the guests. They came with Mr. Qin, the chairman of the Qin Group.