Or is he testing her? ?

    Yan Xuwu crossed the lunch box and took a fritter from the plate: "I like to eat fritters, but I don't like to eat xiaolongbao."

    "I'm going to school." Yan Xuwu turned around and ran out, gritted her teeth, Then he shouted: "...Uncle goodbye!"

    Ji Yueze stared blankly at the direction of the door.

    He sighed lightly, and a wry smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. Last night, Ji Yueze didn't go back to his room. He sat in the study, holding a pen and paper, trying to find out the similarities between Yan Yan and Yan Xuwu. Justify his guess.

    But now, he feels that he must be crazy, and only crazy can have such bold and crazy guesses!

    Yan Yan is not Yan Xuwu.

    If she is really Yan Xuwu, with her temperament, it is impossible to call him uncle even if she is beaten to death!

    Last night, the only person who slept until dawn was Ji Yan.

    He finished eating the xiao long bao in his hand, walked to the side of the car, did not sit in, and just waited for Yan Yan outside.

    After seeing Yan Yan coming out, Ji Yan glanced at the back seat of the car. The three people behind him were a little crowded. Ji Yan walked to the co-pilot and bent over to sit in.

    When Ji Ning saw his action, he also bent down and got into the car.

    Before, she and her brother sat in the back seat together.

    **

    As soon as Yan Xuwu arrived at the school, she felt that today's campus entrance was a little different.

    At this time, there were a bunch of people standing at the school gate, some in school uniforms, and some in other school uniforms. She even saw three or two people carrying media cameras among the bunch of students.

    The scene was very lively.

    A few security guards came out of the campus, carrying loudspeakers, to drive people outside the school out, and let the students of the school enter the campus quickly, and do not gather at the school gate.

    Amid the horns of the security guards, the assembled crowd quickly dispersed, revealing the man surrounded inside.

    It is Qin Yu.

    This was the first time Yan Xuwu saw Qin Yu.

    Qin Yu deserves to be the male protagonist in the book. He wears a school uniform, but it is difficult to hide his clear face and slender figure.

    At this time, he was slightly bowing his head, just a profile, which made people feel extraordinary. I saw him sign the last fan's name, then raised his head, tall and straight, with a beautiful face and a beautiful face. With a slight smile, it makes people feel like a spring breeze.

    Yan Xuwu is a face control, just based on her appearance, she has an excellent first impression of Qin Yu.

    "Wipe your saliva." A displeased voice came from the side.

    "It's human nature to appreciate beautiful things."

    "You mean, he's good-looking?" Ji Yan felt that there was something wrong with Yan Xuwu's vision.

    "You look good." Yan Xuwu said truthfully, "Of course, you look good too."

    "Is he better looking? Or am I better looking?" Ji Yan specifically emphasized, "You can only choose one."