Chapter 12: Missing a friend & Confessed Fellings

MIKAYLA DAVIS

Today is Saturday and I'm so happy I have an extra day to spend with Charmaine before she goes back home.

Right now, it's morning and I and Charmaine were pretty much tired last night coz we talked, talked and talked till we were tired and went to bed.

I decide to get down the bed without waking her up, cause of course she will sleep with me on my bed.

I head to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a bath and went to dress up.

I wore a yellow sundress with white polka dots that passed my knees and reached a few inches over.

I pulled my hair in a ponytail but left two strands of curly hair in front of my forehead.

I decided to match it with white sandals that had diamond stones on it.

Will I was seated on my bed bending down to wear my sandals just then Charmaine woke up.

She sits up and then speaks to me.

"Hey, you're all dressed up why's that?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to dress up in case we might go out unexpectedly" I say

"Okay, I think I'll do the same"

I nod and she stands up and heads to the bathroom.

After a few minutes she came out, got dressed in a pink off-shoulder shirt with blue jeans. She wore white sneakers to go with the outfit.

She truly looks beautiful. I wish I wore a casual clothing like that.

As if she was reading my thoughts she said

"You're outfit looks amazing"

"Oh really? Thank you. I think yours is actually the best"

"Thanks, anyway I think both our outfits look wonderful though" she smiles

"Yeah that's true. Let's go downstairs for breakfast"

"Sure"

We then went downstairs
________

Me, Charmaine, dad-mom and Arnold were done with breakfast and had a great time together.

Best part is that we are going out on a family get-away.

I'm so happy!

At present we are in dad's car going to the place dad said we were going.

I'm sitting next by the window next to Charmaine and she's sitting with Arnold next to her.

The whole time I noticed that he would look at her anytime I wasn't talking with Charmaine.

Just tell her you like her already. I said in my thoughts

We finally arrived at our destination and it was a beautiful park with a big dam.

Going out of the car I left everyone behind and went towards the dam.

I couldn't help but remember of the day Jayden brought me to his tree house.

An uncontrollable tear fell down as I was walking.

I miss Jayden!

I tried to ignore it but I couldn't I knew that in me I missed him so much. But I just wondered if he did aswell.

I just felt a sudden urge to look at my side and I couldn't believe what I saw.

It was him, Jayden. He looked at me with the saddest face I have never seen him with. He was at a distance I couldn't observe his face very well.