Jennie rolls her eyes. "Wait till she finds out that I'm so close to sleeping with her daughter."

Jisoo chokes. "Whoa what? Are you for real?!"

"That's something for us to talk about some other time and Madame Aphro needs to move on from her and my dad's affair for goddess' sakes. Their kids have nothing to do with it."

"This situation is so dramatic, I'm living for it." Jisoo snickers.

"Just give me updates too, okay? It seems like I'm going to have to rush things with Lisa."

"Tell me the details soon. Good luck." Jisoo says as she ended the call.

Great. No wonder Chaeyoung was rushing her. Someone else is after Irene and Lisa right now. She'll need to catch Lisa off guard if she wants to be a step ahead of whoever Hermes sent.

After a few hours of thinking and idling, she calls Chaeyoung again to make a report. She needs to know that there is progress. This is her mission and she doesn't want anyone interfering.

"You called again," Chaeyoung starts.

"I found the item that Irene purchased." Jennie says.

"What is it?"

"It's... Lingerie, it could barely cover your..." Jennie refuses to even finish it, "With stockings, garter belts and all that shit."

Chaeyoung chuckles from the other line. "Oh wow, she's gonna pull a Hera on you. She's even bolder than I thought."

Jennie immediately understood what Chaeyoung meant. But will Lisa do it? Was she the master of the plan?

"Jennie you're going to get it good." Chaeyoung snickers. "I'm willing to give you an extension as long as you get laid. Kinky sex with Madame Aphro's kids are the best based from what I learned."

Jennie grimaces. "Fuck off, I have a mission to do."

"Well you can do Lisa too." Chaeyoung smoothly comments.

Jennie nearly chokes. She was about to make a retort when she catches a whiff of a familiar scent. Lisa's back. "I gotta go, I only called to give you updates."

"Jennie, I'm telling you this... If you have no plans on sleeping with Lisa just get your mission done quick and I'll sleep with her instead." Jennie can't believe that Chaeyoung's actually serious.

"Girl... aren't you and Jisoo a thing?" she groans.

"To be fair, Jisoo wants to sleep with Lisa too so it's a win for both of us."

Jennie rolls her eyes in annoyance. "None of you are sleeping with her. Jisoo is the daughter of Heph, Madame Aphro would never allow it." she points out.

She hears footsteps indicating that Lisa has entered the apartment. "Anyways, I'll call if there's more progress." she tells Chaeyoung and picks up the box.

"Sure thing. Have fun daughter of Ares. You're good at tactics and you have the best stamina, you better use it." Chaeyoung suggestively says.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that Chaeyoung is the most skilled daughter of the goddess of wisdom on camp.

"I'll call you later." she says as she left the room. Lisa happened to just exit her room as well.

The look of surprise on Lisa's face when she saw the box in Jennie's hands is priceless.

"The cleaning lady found this under your bed, she was about to throw it out but I thought it might be important." Jennie steps towards her.

Lisa looks like she's close to panicking.