It's not a part of her mission but Jennie is set on finding out.

She looked through the rest of Lisa's stuff but there was nothing else she could find besides a picture inside her bedside drawer. Jennie takes a look and she sees a younger version of Lisa with a man, probably her father.

Lisa had a huge smile on her face on the photo and she was hugging her father. Lisa was probably around sixteen when the photo was taken. Even back then she already looked beautiful.

Jennie just can't fully believe that she'd turn out to be a thief. Of course Jennie doesn't fully know Lisa yet and Lisa might just be faking her personality but that's not what she thinks.

"Sometimes I think I deserve it."

She recalls the sullen expression on Lisa's face when she said that and Jennie kind of felt bad. Why would she even think that she deserves to be taken advantage of in the first place?

Jennie returns to her room and dials Jisoo's number. She picks up after a few rings. "Hey, are you with Chaeyoung?" Jennie asks.

"Excuse you, my world does not revolve around Athena's most gifted daughter, I have a life too." Jisoo huffs.

"You sound whipped." Jennie snorts. "Anyways I have a question to ask. Don't tell Chaeyoung or Hermes about it."

"Oooh, are we rebelling? Sounds fun."

"It's not like that, I just need to know something." Jennie says.

"And that would be?"

"What will happen to Lisa once I take her there? Is she going to jail? Will she be punished? Are they throwing her to Tartarus?"

"Whoa there, Tartarus is too extreme. Remember when Chaeyoung said that she never harmed anyone? I don't think the pretty girl is going to get an extreme punishment. She'll probably do some community service or spend a few weeks at Hades' place. It depends on the gods. I heard Madame Aphro isn't too pleased with her actions so I don't think she's letting her off the hook so easily." Jisoo explains.

"She can't go to the Underworld, that's too much for her." Jennie winces.

"Hey, you sound concerned. Is her magic working on you?" Jisoo chuckles.

"I'm immune to her charms, Jisoo. I just think that she's not as bad as the files about her say." Jennie clears up.

"What makes you think that?"

"She was with me last night. She was drunk and she even got drugged by some stranger. I kind of expected her true personality to come out but not much changed. She was truthful and told me some things, I just think she's not that bad." Jennie says.

"It's weird to hear the daughter of the god of war saying that." Jisoo laughs.

"I know it's weird but I assure you that I'm not hexed." Jennie grins. "I still have three days, I'll try to get to know Lisa more while I'm at it."

She hears Jisoo sighing from the other line. "Okay, I'm not supposed to tell you this but it looks like you've taken a liking on the girl so I guess I'll help."

Jennie's ears perk up at that. "What are you talking about?"

"I overheard Hermes talking to Chaeyoung, they already sent someone after Lisa's friend and I think they're following them around already. If they get the daughter of Eros first, they're taking Lisa by force after." Jisoo lowers her voice.

"What? But I am assigned on this mission. Why would they take Lisa by force?" Jennie asks.

"Like I said, Madame Aphro isn't happy with her actions and I heard that it's bad for her name so she wants Lisa to stop as soon as possible and she also isn't happy about Hermes assigning a daughter of Ares to take her back too." Jisoo explains.