𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥love taste
chapter 16

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"hey scara, would u like to go on one of those dates again?" scaramouche quickly turns around to face me and his eyes light up at my words. an expression i adore on him. the way he smiles and the sparkle in his eyes. it's a side only i get to see. that may seem selfish but i want him to only look at me in this way.

"i do, y/n" his smile makes ny heart melt and i could have dropped dead right that second but i had to remain cool.

"it's not a proposal calm your tits." is what i would have said but i didn't feel like saying that, so instead i smiled back at him.

"let me take you somewhere nice." i say as i take his hand and lead him outside.

i wasn't sure where to go, especially because i didn't even really know anything here. i was also really nervous and my heart was beating way too fast for it's own good.
what is this man doing to me

"you don't know where to go, do you?" scaramouche says and stops me.
he must have noticed i was just aimlessly walking around. why does he have to be so observant all of the time

"of course i do, you're pressuring me."

"no you don't. do you want me to take us somewhere?"

"oh my god stop begging and show the way." i roll my eyes to which he only chuckles. without saying anything he takes my hand again.

a few minutes later we arrive at the harbour. i was confused but decided not to question it any further.

"i want to take you out to the sea, are you okay with that" scaramouche says.

i can't help but smile again. archons this man is just so perfect.

"i would love to go." i reply.

———-

some time later we sat in our small boat enjoying the view. it was a sunny a not so busy morning so it's not very loud out on the sea.

"thank you for taking me here."

"it's no problem." scaramouche quickly replies and we stay quite again. only the sound of waves, birds chirping and people's voice far back at the harbour could be heard.

"scara, why are you so nice to me?" i think to myself, what i didn't notice was that i actually said my question out loud.

"nice? is what i'm doing being nice to you?" he asks and i look up to him.

"yeah"

"well i guess i just don't have any reasons to be mean to you." he utters.

"you look like  you want to tell me something"

"no i don't!" he defends himself. so he really is hiding something from me.

"you can tell me." i smile at him but he only looks away from me hiding his blushing cheeks.

weirdo.

"[name], can i tell you something?" scaramouche breaks the silence.

i avert my eyes away from the sea to scaramouche who looks down to his feet. i get a little concerned because he seems to be struggling with something. at least he's ready to tell me what's been on his mind.

"yeah sure, what is it?" i say as i watch him fidgeting with his hands.

"i won't say it twice so listen." he nervously says. i hum as response and wait for him to say something.

is he okay?

his head lifts up to look at me, his cheeks had a tiny bit of red in them and he kept breaking eye contact with me.

"i..uh.. well i" he stutters out still having his eyes anywhere except on me.

"are you alright?" i ask him and he sighs.

"yes."

silence fills the air once again.

"i like you." scaramouche suddenly says and i could practically feel my heart stopping.

"what"

"i told u i won't say it twice."

"were you being serious" i ask quite taken aback. there's no way he actually said that right? THE scaramouche actually confused to me??

"yes im serious." he says with the straightest face ever but his fidgeting hands tell me he is as flustered as i am.

this wasn't a joke? but why does he like me? do i like him back? he is supposed to be my rival after all. is it okay for me to like him?

"i like you too." i say and watch his reaction in fear he would start laughing at me and call me stupid. maybe this is just a prank to get a reaction out of me.

instead scaramouche's eyes sparkle up and he starts smiling. "really?" he excitedly asks and i nod.

all of a sudden, he pulls me into a loving hug and doesn't seem to want to let me go.

this is all i ever wanted. a hug from someone i truly loved. is this actually happening right now? am i dreaming?

"are we like a thing now? girlfriend and boyfriend?" i ask him and he hums a yes as reply.

i pull back from the hug to look at him. he had a happy expression on his face, i admired his every feature. his eyes remained on my lips and i could feel myself leaning closer to him.

am i dreaming right now?

right before our lips could meet i take a quick look at his eyes which were already closed. i did the same and not even half a second later i felt his soft lips touching mine. his hands travelled to my face down to my shoulder and further down to my waist as mine rested around his neck.

the kiss deepened every second and we had to pull away from each other to catch our breaths. i started laughing at our situation and scaramouche did the same.

"i'm so happy to finally call you mine."

i nod while looking into his beautiful dark eyes.

"you're perfect"

i know

"i've wanted to feel you like this for such a long time now."

that's a little weird but okay. love talk i guess?

i slightly cringe at the obsessive talk but think nothing more of it, everyone gets a little obsessive from time to time.

"promise me you'll always stay with me."

"i promise." i say while smiling.

"thank you [name]." scaramouche quietly said.

"thank you for what?"

"liking me back i guess."

we didn't say anything anymore and just enjoyed each others presence. i wish this moment could last forever. 

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
12K READS ON MY SILLY LITTLE FANFICTION????THNK U ALL SO MUCH

also thank you for 100 followers i appreciate it🙏