Chapter 50: Ghost School (4)

Start from the beginning

Gu Zhen standing on the side smiled and crossed his arm. There wasn't a hint of turmoil in his expression and the eyes looking over at Bai Yi and Cheng Zhi Chu were also very gentle.

The others answered okay and, because Yang Qian Fan, a child that they had never met before, was present, and because Bai Yi had lost his memory, they once again introduced themselves.

These five people are all classmates of Gu Zhen and Bai Yi. The glamourous looking girl is called Shen Qi Qi and the pure looking girl is called Lu Jie.

Among the three male classmates, the tall and fat one is called Zhao Xiao Pang and nicknamed Little Fatty (Xiao Pang), a homonym of his name. The other two joked that Zhao Xiao Pang should now be called Big Fatty (Da Pang) and he chased after them to beat them a few times.

The relatively tall and thin young man is called Liang Wen Bin. He wore a pair of glasses and looked very literary.

The round-faced young man was called Ou Yang. Yang Qiang Fan thought that he had left out his surname and asked him what his full name was out of curiosity. Ou Yang coughed and answered: "My surname is Ou, first name is Yang. Full name is Ou Yang."

Of the five, the glamourous girl Shen Qi Qi was closer to Gu Zhen and not very close to Bai Yi. The remaining three men and one woman had good relations with Bai Yi and would often hang out together in high school.

They all looked different and their names were easy to remember. Cheng Zhi Chu quickly noted their names down in his mind. But even if he can't remember it, he could just open the system panel and their names will appear on their heads.

"Since everyone is here, let's go in."

Ou Yang said this and called for everyone to go in. At the same time, he turned on the flashlight that he had prepared in advance.

Because the school was about to be demolished, the power had already been cut off, so they had prearranged for everyone to bring along a flashlight. Like this, things wouldn't be strange when Cheng Zhi Chu and the others brought out their flashlights.

Everyone went into the school. Gu Zhen and Yang Qian Fan was at the end of the group.

The boy put away the innocent smile on his face. With a calm expression, he raised the camera hanging from his neck and took a photo of the school gate. The camera shutter made a soft noise.

He took the photo and looked at the image on the display screen. Seeing that everything appeared to be quite normal, he put down the camera and habitually looked over at his uncle only to see that Gu Zhen's hand was a little strange.

His fingertips were dyed bright red. A small drop of blood trickled down and soundlessly fell to the ground.

But Gu Zhen seemingly didn't feel any pain. He just gently shook off the blood and continued to chat pleasantly with the people in front.

Uncle, he.........

Yang Qian Fan lowered his eyes and couldn't help but feel bad.

He naturally knew how Gu Zhen had injured himself.

When Gu Zhen crossed his arms and saw Bai Yi and Cheng Zhi Chu kissing, Yang Qian Fan already knew that Gu Zhen's hand that was hidden from view must be tightly clenched. His fingernails had embedding into his flesh as he tried to suppress his true emotions.

Because there was nothing else that he could do.

In this setting, Gu Zhen did not have any feelings for Cheng Zhi Chu and was even a friend of Bai Yi's so he couldn't do anything and could only watch on calmly. Even when they're being suspected, Gu Zhen had to help cover up.