Cheater! -💔

I guarantee this is going to suck but once again this is just for practice so yeah, also you're Steve's brother in this one.))

||third persn pov||

Y/n was in his room looking for his and Eddie's cassette tape, really all it was, was their favorite songs.

Eddie was supposed to be coming over soon as a matter of fact he should have been there already.

"Oh right Steve has it." Y/n mumbled to himself.

He slipped on the hoodie that Eddie had given him on Their first date and left his room going down the hall to Steve's.

He could hear voices but just figured he had someone over or something and didn't think much of it.

Y/n knocked on his door "Hey I need my tape back Eddie's coming... over.." he said his voice getting quieter as he opened the door more.

It felt as though his whole world stopped seeing his own brother underneath his boyfriend as they kissed both of their heads swinging in his direction almost immediately.

Y/n didn't say anything before his eyes filled with tears blurring his vision as he ran out of his room back to his own.

"Y/n please wait!" Eddie called after him as he followed behind catching the door to Y/ns room before he slammed it shut.

"What? What the hell do you want? Just go finish making out with my brother instead!" Y/n yelled as he wiped his eyes.

"Please just let me explain! It's not what it looks like!" Eddie pleaded.

Y/n thought for a moment before he stepped away from the door and crossed his arms as it opened more revealing Eddie.

"Alright. What was it then? Hm? Cause it looked to me like you were all over my brother!"

Eddie stayed silent for a moment "o-okay so it may be what it looks like then.." he finally mumbled

Y/n chuckled as he wiped his eyes again and sniffled "How long?"

"What?"

"How long have you been fucking my brother Edward?!"

Eddie looked down in what Y/n assumed was shame as he bit his lip "two months.." he mumbled almost too quiet.

Y/n shook his head as more tears fell down his cheeks and he took off the hoodie grabbing one of his own and his keys.

He then pushed passed Eddie to leave.

Eddie grabbed his wrist pulling him back slightly. "Please give me another chance, I'll stop just don't leave.." he pleaded as he looked Y/n in the eye.

Y/n tore his hand away from him and shook his head once more. "I trusted you Eddie.. I fucking loved you, I thought that you were the best person on this goddamn planet only for you to betray me and get with my brother?"

"My fucking brother Eddie, out of all people..." Y/n let out a breathy sigh as he wiped away his tears once again. "We're done, Eddie. Done." He said as he shoved the hoodie against Eddie's chest before leaving and taking off in his car.

Eddie stared down at the hoodie in his hand as Steve came up to him.

Eddie looked up at him "um, I'll uh, I'll see you later or something.." Eddie mumbled giving Steve a quick peck before leaving in his van.

"Fucking freak.."
Y/n mumbled as he sped down
the road.

Bum Bum Buuuum
Ik this is pretty shit but once again idc anywho have a day.