Van Smoke Sesh🌼

This shit is hot idc what you say))
Update: I meant the shotgunning thing idk I felt the need to specify that-))

|Y/n's pov|

Me and Eddie 'the freak' Munson were sitting in the back of his van in a random parking lot.

You could say we were friends honestly I wanted to be more but y'know..

This was my second time smoking just in general and he knew that, yet he still invited me to come with him for some reason.

I'm guessing that none of his other friends were available oh well it doesn't matter cause I still get to be with him so I'm fine with it.

I watched him as he lit the J and took a hit off of it then passed it to me.

I took a hit then started coughing my ass off a little as I passed it back to him.

He just laughed at me as he took it.

"Here can we try something?" He asked me once I was done coughing.

I nodded "yeah sure."

He grinned as he scooted closer to me then motioned for me to come closer.

I sat up on my knees when he pulled me in by my waist setting me on his lap.

I could guarantee that my face was bright red by now.

All he did was chuckle then take a hit from the J.

He held my chin with his other hand making me face him our faces maybe an inch apart at most.

He slowly blew the smoke out as I inhaled it.

God he was so hot right now I could kiss him-

Next thing I know as I exhale all of the smoke I feel his lips against mine.

I stayed still shocked for a moment before kissing him back didn't expect it to go like this if I'm being honest. 

We slowly pulled away from each other after a minute I was panting slightly 

He grinned as he looked (down/up) at me 

"If you wanted a kiss you could of just asked y'know." I teased with a small smirk.

He chuckled as he leaned back in before the back door of he van burst open 

We both panicked as I was still on his lap, our heads shot towards the person only to see Steve

"Aw geez man really? I would have stayed home I knew you guys were fucking in here."

"oh yeah I forgot I invited you." Eddie said.

Steve rolled his eyes and closed the door then I'm guessing left, Eddie looked back at me and smiled.

"You know I really like you Y/n.."

"I like you too freak.."

(Good soup)