the TV pt.2 (lime)

Y/N'S POV

It's been a couple of days since Megatron told me why he brought me here, but much to his disappointment, I told him I needed to think about it " Y/N!" I hear Megatron yell "coming!" I reply as I get up out of the my bed, and I get dressed.

(This is what your wearing)

(Can be something else if you want)

I walk into Megatron's berthroom "Megatron?" I call out, all of sudden I hear Megatron's voice behind me. I turn around to see Megatron looking at me with lust in his optics "y/n~" Megatron said In a seductive tone of voice "Megatron did you need something?" I ask him in a confused tone while looking around the room I'm in "yes, I did need something~" Megatron replied still looking at you "well what is it you need?" I ask taking in every detail of his berthroom "I need you, y/n~" Megatron said, moving a little closer to me "Megatron I still haven't made my decision, you know that." I said Flatley while crossing my arms "my queen, please let me pleasure you my queen" Megatron begged while picking me up. "Megatron I'm sorry but I don't know you enough to do what you want to do." I answered (if I was ever called queen or mommy I would die.) Megatron sighs in defeat " fine, but can we at least cuddle?" Megatron asks with puppy eye's "fine" I said and threw my hands in the air (Damm, what did the air do to you?) He walks to his berth and puts me down and climbs in with me.

——————————————————
Time skip!
——————————————————

Megatron's POV

I wake up to see y/n, peacefully sleeping in my arms, all of a sudden i feel my codpeace (or what ever you call it) tighten, I blush and get up to go to the washracks to deal with my little 'problem' but as I get up y/n wakes up "where are you going?" She asks in a sleepy voice while looking at me "I need to take care of something." I replied with a light blue blush on my faceplates "do you need help?" Y/n asked not looking away "this is not some thing you want to help with." I state blushing even more, and looked away "why not?" She asks and gives me an innocent look "are you sure you want to know?" I ask her turning to look at the door that leads to my private washracks "yes, I'm sure." She said plainly looking at the ceiling " fine, but I have too worn you, it's not an easy problem to fix." I stated, she looked back at me with a confused look on her face. I open my codpeace and turn around to see a look of shock on y/n's face "o-oh" She stuttered with blush on her cheeks "i-I'm not sure what to say, I-" I cut her off "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have showed you" I say with sorrow and look down at my hard spike.(weird thing to do but ok😅)

I look back up to see Y/n walking towards me "w-what are you doing?" I Asked stuttering and looked at her with confused optics "I'm going to help you" She whispered reaching out for my spike, but before she could touch it someone knocked on the door "lord Megatron!" Starscream yelled from behind the door (I love Starscream and everything about him) I was a little angry at him for ruining the moment "What is it!" I yelled closing my codpeace and turning to face the door "you are needed on the battle field master!" Starscream yelled back.

I open my berthroom door and looked down at starscream and growled at him "I was in the middle of something" I say trying to calm myself down "Soundwave: optimus prime is there" Soundwave said walking towards Megatron "scrap, *sigh* fine I'll be there" I said looking at them then y/n "I'm sorry my queen, I'll be back" I say and walk out of my berthroom and closed the door.

——————————————————
Time skip!
——————————————————

Soundwave opens a ground bridge and walks in to it, I shortly follow after him, on the battle field arcce was fighting airachnid, knockout fighting bumblebee, bulkhead fighting breakdown, and optimus was fighting Soundwave "optimus, what are you doing here?" I ask walking towards him "I'm here to stop you, and save the human you kidnapped." Optimus stated as Soundwave began to walk towards me "save? Haha, don't make me laugh, she doesn't need saving" I say still looking at him, optimus gave me a confused look on his faceplates "what do you mean? Of course she needs to be saved, you kidnapped her!" Optimus yelled walking closer to me with his sword drawn "Megatron!" I hear someone yell, I look behind me too see y/n running towards me " Megatron are you ok?" She asks in a wored tone, while looking at me "y/n! You're suppose to be on the nemesis! What are you doing?!" I yell running to her but someone else got to her before I could....

Optimus prime

——————————————————

Welp done with that chapter!
Also sorry for not updating sooner!😅 school is pretty hard, and boring!

Anyways... bye BITCHES RU out!

Also don't mind the my little pony tag on the fanfic