The Bond

Pearce Pov

I'm hanging out with Milo, when I get a phone call, "I got to take this I'll be back" I said to Milo.

"Do you think it could be Savannah, now I know she shut us out for god knows what reason we shouldn't lose hope" Milo said to me, I sight 

"I don't know she hasn't bother to call or text us for TWO years Milo, I haven't lost any hope every time I get a phone call I hope it is her but it never is, so I don't know why this time is any different. I'm sorry I just miss her." I said. "I know you do now go answer the phone before it's to late" Milo said to me. I went into the next room and answer the phone.

"Hello, Pearce Joza speaking"

"Hello, Pearce  My name is Grace Ryder I'm a 9-1-1 dispatcher"

"Okay, not to sound rude but why are you calling me"

"I got a call from Savannah Marrow about 2 minutes ago she left you a message and her other friends which I'm assuming you know."

"Yes, I do know them we're all friends, Why did Savannah call 9-1-1 is she okay" I asked worried.

"She'll be fine, She told me to give you this message"

"Okay, let me hear it" I ask nervously.

"Alright, here you go" grace hits the play button "Hey Pearce, It's Savannah now I know I shut you and everyone else out for two years I regret that the most, I just wish I could make a change instead of making mistakes trying hold you up instead i'm the one pushing away just wanna understand but every time I can't and I don't know why. I need you to come to austin medical center within an hour with everyone I will explain everything once you get there"

"Oh my god" Tears fall down my cheeks as the recording ends.

"She said she wanted to be the first one to hear it"

"She said that" I asked

"Yeah she did"

"Okay I'll be at the medical center in 20 minutes"

"Alright, drive safe"

"I will thanks" and with I hang up and go back to Milo.

I start to grab my shoes and jacket "C'mon, Milo It was Savannah She told us to meet her at the austin medical center with meg,chandler, and ariel". 

"I told you, Alright I'm texting them, They're going to meet us there"

"Alright, Let's go I don't want to waste another minute" I said

Me and Milo get in my car and start driving to the medical center

Savannah's pov

I'm walking around with pain in my knee with thoughts going through my mind, I have one song that keeps playing in my head.

After I got done singing I went back to Marjan and the Man.

"Hey they'll be here In five ten minutes" I said still upset.

"Alright, everything will be okay I promise. Oh and before I forget this is Owen Strand Captain of the 126" Marjan said to me calmly.

"Hi Owen, My name is Savannah i'm well was a dancer. My 18th is in a month, and next week I'm supposed to go flim Zombies two, I play Willow. I've been an actor for 10 years now."

"Nice, You're a busy independent and from that punch you gave the which he deserved A badass too" Owen said to me making me feel a bit better. "Thanks Owen"