6. She's in the shower.

Start from the beginning

Her hands move from my waits to my wet blouse to unbutton it. Her hands slide off my shoulders together with my unbuttoned blouse
making it fall on the shower ground with a loud noise, of falling in a little puddle of water.
A soft moan leaves my mouth by the way she touches my shoulders, neck and back. Caress with her nails gently into my skin.

My hand goes down her low back adjusting her position a bit closer to me. You can hear a drop falling down that's not water from the shower, I can feel her smile embarrassed while kissing her soft lips. Her hands go slowly down from my neck to shoulder, to my chest, to my abs.
I can feel her stoping her hands for a hot second at my abs just to feel them. But then her hands go down more to my pants. Unzipping them slowly but it doesn't go smoothly cause of something hard off mine blocking the zipper to go over the big bobble. She struggles for a while and it kinda hurts. I hold her hand back and just tear my pants apart. She giggle and looks back at me. I push my pants that stick to my legs as wet paper to the ground and kick them away from my legs.

Y/N goes slowly down on her knees and takes my boxers down. She look at me and smiles.
"I have never done this before so I'm sorry if it isn't good." She says before giving my member a few licks and sucks, she opens her mouth a little letting my dick slide in a bit. I let a moan go off the pleasing feelings and fall back a bit.

I watch her giving me a blow job

Even tho she said that this is her first time doing it I don't believe it. She is a-amazing.
Im breathing heavily with now and then a loud moan coming out.
She lets it slide a bit deeper.
"AAAH Y/NNN!!" I moan out, the things she makes me feel are incredible.

20 minutes later

I stop Y/N from her amazing job while still breathing heavily. She gets up and I immediately turn her around and get in.
"JIMIN!!! AAH!!" she screams, I hope out of pleasure.
I'm standing behind her, she holds on to the glass shower door. With my hand above hers.

She is moan incredibly hard, as I'm thrusting harder and harder

She is moan incredibly hard, as I'm thrusting harder and harder. I can feel that she has trouble with standing so I put my hands on he (low) stomach to support her.

 I can feel that she has trouble with standing so I put my hands on he (low) stomach to support her