Aunties house

{Another one I wrote in school}
{Only a bit wrote in school lost motivation (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) }
{Already dating AU}
{MITSUKI IS A BITCH IN THIS}
{Smut (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)}
{Size kink,
{They are 18 in college >:( }
{I'm listening to mlp music and writing smut (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) }
{Listening to old gacha songs.. 2018 MUSIC SLAYS}

Izuku POV:

I was sitting in common room of the college dorms with the dekusqaud + Shinso and Kaminari. All of a sudden my mom called me, excusing myself from the exciting topic of whether Twice with his mask off is hotter than Fat Gum.

{A/N: Personally it could go either way ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ} 

"Hey mom what's up?" I say answering the call once I'm outside. "Oh Izuku!! Mitsuki is coming over and I'd like you to ask if Katsuki would like to stay for dinner?" Ah- Kacchan? It's been awhile since we've hung out considering we're dating, I think, nobody knows we're dating including our parents.. tho I think they know we at least like each other-.

{Ahh I never finished this so I'm gonna do it a 12 am:') }
{Online lovers will have a part two soon!! >~< }

"I'll be sure to tell him thanks mama!!" "Talk to you later Baby-! Oh- my cookies are out the oven.." "Ah- bye mom."

Quickly ending the call before it turns into one of those long three hours conversations ranging to being about her favorite favorite kind of bread to how worried she's been about me. I love my mom but she does tend to ramble.. wonder were I got it from.. no time to ponder that question-!! I have to invite my lovely boyfriend to my mom's house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

No." Kacchan says coldly. "Wha-!? What do you mean no!?" I'm very confused as to why he doesn't want to come he told me he had no plans today. "I just don't wanna go.. it has nothing to do with you or auntie." Oh-.. I understand now his mom is going to be there. "Kacchan of she does anything to you.. just know I'll be there for you.." he looks down looking like he's going to cry. I use my thumb to pickup turn his head to me. Looking into his eyes.. we both start to lean in. Slowly.. slowly.. slowly.

Our faces finally meet, it's just as magical as our first, under the moonlight fireworks behind us alone.. on a hill away from our friends and teachers. I'll never forget that new years eve... We had snuck away just to be alone and confessed to each other. One of the most magical nights of our lives.

"I'll keep you safe my love, I promise.." "I trust you" Kacchan responds smiling cutely. We should get ready soon we don't wanna be wearing out PJs to visit mom, I think chuckling. "What's so funny babe?" Kacchan asks. I turn around to see him changing. Pants off and discarded somewhere in the room knowing him the hamper, shirt being taken off.

Looking at him it's clear to see his beauty inside and out. Though he doesn't clearly states his emotions and motives he does everything with a specific strategy, every move he makes calculated over and over again.. love him or hate him you had to at least respect his grind, though not the best approach maybe the worst at times.. you can see his growth threw out the years.

{I have no idea we're this is going}

Stepping over to him, I wrap my arms around his waist, if my hands were any bigger I could fit them all around is tiny waist. We both lean in.. his arms finding there place around my neck.

Only to be rudely interrupted by a loud knocking at the door. We both still. "Babe how do we play this- I mean you could hide or try and quickly change and I get the door..-?" I say turing away from the door my eyes back on Kacchan. "I could look for some boxers and open the door. He mutters.

(I'm back again.. idk what I'm doing I'm gonna stop right here it's been months- if you want more pls give me ideas!!)