Kacchan milkers

Warings?
{Mention of bakuboobies}
{Lime?}
{it's short (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)}
{Married au (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)}

Izuku POV:

After a long day all I wanna do is lay down with my husband and have him sandwich my face with his pecks

You see I've been in love with the idea of Kacchan's boobs since we started dating 3rd year of UA, but he doesn't really let me touch them. "Baby- can I squish your boobs?" "HAH!? how could you say something like that so casually!!!?" He yells turning red "and you used to say I'm the tomato- honestly what vegetable haven't you called me.." I start mumbling about vegetables for about an hour.

Ask you can see he doesn't normally let me also he's got wierd nicknames. But besides that. On the drive home I'm thinking of my plan!! Operation 🥦 + 🍒!! I came up with the name with Mina, she insisted I use emojis..

I finally have reached home and I open the door. Seeing my beautiful husband cooking for us. Some of our friends say we're like a old married couple. I think wrapping my arms around Kacchans tiny waist. "Hmmm of 'Zuku I didn't hear you come in." "Hey baby how's your day been~."I say kissing his neck "Deku- what are you doing..?" "Whatever do you mean my love-." I whispering in his ear turning him to face me. "Aghh~ deku- I'mmmhm cooking." Finally I can place my face in his boob shaped pecks.

"Baby let's go upstairs shall we~?" "Mhmm we shall." Turning of the stove I bridal carry him up the stairs.

🤭 It's still lime no smut