19. When he saved you from goons

Start from the beginning

He rushed inside and saw that the place was a mess. Then his eyes shifted to Irene who was tied to the chair. He went to her and was about to free her hands when he heard a loud scream from his room. It was you. He got up and ran inside in the speed of light. He eyed the three guys who were tying you to a chair in his room. They gave her a wicked smile and just then her attention shifted to Jungkook who stood with fuming ears and angry ears at the door.

You: JUNGKOOK...!!!!

As you took Jungkook's name, all the three guys turned around and you could see fear in them. They were shivering.

Guy1: Jung...Jungkook Sir....

Guy2: We were just hanging around here...

Guy3: We came in to loot valuables...

Jungkook: Why did you touch that girl?

Guy1: She hit us.

Jungkook: She is my girl.

At Jungkook's words, the guys flinched hard. They were now scared...very scared... they feared for the worst. They were now trembling and shaking, letting out curses under their breath. They couldn't even raise their head to look at Jungkook who took slow steps towards you. He stood right in front of you and got on his knees. He put his index finger on your chin and lifted your face a bit.

Jungkook: Are you alright?

You: Hmm...

Jungkook: I was out looking for you... were you scared?

You: Not anymore... you are here now.

Your voice shook a bit, but you smiled and his eyes shone brightly at your words. He turned around and the guys apologized in unison. Jungkook glared at them and gestured them to leave. Before leaving, they bowed to Jungkook and you and went out. You spoke to Jungkook which almost sounded like a whisper.

You: What was that?...

Jungkook: Perks of being a powerful gang boss...I told you, you would never be in any trouble if you get linked with me. Just give US a chance, y/n. I didn't even have to move my finger to save you. I know you will never regret being with me.

You: But...

Jungkook: There might be some difficulties with getting US accepted by your family, but they will eventually...

Jungkook in his mind: If not I will make them.

Jungkook: We love each other. Let's get it official so that we can be freely together. Holding hand, walking around together, sharing a sofa, everything... without worrying of what will anyone think of you or me.

You: I never said that I love you

Jungkook: Wha-

His face fell. You could see sadness gleaming in his eyes. The next moment you ran to him and hugged him saying.

You: But now I do... I Love you, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Just don't slap me again.

You: What if I do? (you put on a sly smirk which almost challenged the inner beast of Jungkook) Will you shoot me??

Jungkook: Nope. I have something better in mind... something to do with getting you all tied up...and..

Your face turned red due to the weird thoughts that came in your mind that time. Your mouth fell open and eyes widened. You turned your face away and slowly let go of hugging him slowly and carefully, trying not to trigger him again. But Jungkook quickly held on to your withdrawing hands and laughed out loud.

Jungkook: Hahaha... I was just kidding love... You should have seen your face. It was so funny... and cute.

You smacked his chest and hugged him tighter laying your head on his chest firmly. He also wrapped his hands around engulfing you completely, placing his chin above your head.

Jungkook: So, are we official now? Can I go around with you without any worries?

Irene: Ahem...

You flinched at Irene's fake cough, but Jungkook didn't move a bit. He still held you firmly against himself.

Jungkook: How did you manage to untie yourself?

Irene: I did not. Those thugs untied me on their way out and they also bowed to me apologizing. That was funny. Who does that? And, what did I tell you about y/n, Jungkook?

Jungkook: We are just hugging... did they say anything to you?

Irene: What do you expect them to say? They apologizing is a big shocker for me... anyways don't try to distract me Jungkook. Y/n? Were you guys actually "just" hugging?

You: Uhmm... ya... just hugging as friends.

Jungkook: As two people who really like each other and may as well wanting to spend some time together but keep getting disturbed by people around us.

He then rolled his eyes and stepped away from you, but held your hand interlacing your fingers with his, showing off his new progress in relationship with you.

Irene: But you should still be careful when you guys are around family.

Taehyung: Did anyone just say family?

You, Irene, and Jungkook had their eyes wide open at the sudden entry of Taehyung. You didn't fail to notice that Jungkook suddenly left your hand. You internally smiled at him being scared of your brother. But then your eyes popped out when he placed his hand around your waist, just in time for Taehyung to notice and raise his brows with suspicion.

Taehyung: Am I missing something here?

He spoke with a very serious tone looking at you. You and Jungkook exchanged looks and stood still. You knew that Jungkook though was a mafia boss, he was a bit intimidated by your brother. May be because Taehyung was YOUR brother.

Taehyung: I didn't get any answers from anyone yet. What is going on here? Are you guys doing that PC thing again? Enough of this stupid practice. Come on y/n. It is very late. And Jungkook, you can leave her hands for her to move. Cut the practice now. Come on, hurry up.

Suddenly Jungkook's eyes turned dark and he spoke.

Jungkook: And, if I say it is not for PC...then what...?