"i'll make one exception." i mumbled and laid down on my previous sleeping spot.

wait why am i making exceptions for him?

i took a look at scaramouche's sleeping state and chuckled. he looked so innocent.

he's so perfect.
scaramouche is perfect.

i blushed at my own thoughts.
was this feeling that i was feeling really love?

love?
am i in love?
in love with scaramouche?

lost in thought i failed to notice scaramouche already opened his eyes and looked straight into mine.

"what." he harshly asked.

"what?" i blushed and tried to pry scaramouche off of me.

"why are you holding me" i asked him.

he shrugged his shoulders, "i thought that's what humans always do."

"well yeah but.. when they are in love." i slowly replied.

"okay" he said and went back to sleep again.

what is the meaning of this?

i feel nervous and a little excited at the same time, i get a fluttery feeling in my gut that i can't seem to get away no matter how much i toss and turn.

and after a while of thinking i realise,

i'm falling in love with scaramouche.

"stop turning so much, i can't sleep anymore." scaramouche awakens from his slumber holding his head in annoyance.

i ignore him and turn away from him. i can't look at him right now. why is this happening to me.

"[name]?"

ignore him, ignore him, ignore him.

suddenly his hand grabs my face and turns me towards him. i wince in pain as he raises an eyebrow.

"are you ignoring me?" he questioned.

i shake my head and get out of bed, "i'm gonna make breakfast." i tell him and walk out of the room.

"hey come back" he shouts after me but i don't bother turning around.

in the kitchen, i grabbed a pan and started making fried eggs, in the other room i heard scaramouche showering.

a few minutes later, i saw scaramouche coming into the kitchen- his hair wet, water dripping down off of the end of his hair strands and landing on the ground.

i get lost at the sight before me.

"it smells burned in here." scaramouche says snapping me back into reality.

"fuck" i mumble as i get back to the eggs only to see everything is fine. 

he noticed that i was staring, didn't he.

how embarrassing.

scaramouche takes a seat at the table and i serve him breakfast. i sit down at the opposite side of the table and look down onto my food.

"why are you acting so weird?" he puts down his fork and looks at me.

his strong gaze is making me nervous.

"it's nothing." i say but he only scoffs.

"if it's nothing, then look me in the eyes."

i do as he says trying to hide how nervous i am. it seemed to work because he only shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating his food.

i scream internally. what the hell? why am i acting like this?
i feel so stupid.

i can't fall in love with this shitface.

dance dance boogie woo another chapter out😘

tbh i was really tired when i wrote this so idk if its good 😭

hope u still liked it bye bye<3