LEO / NEED

listening to miku songs with ichika, always trying out new things with Saki or anything that is listed on her '100 things I want to do', eating Apple pies Honami made for all of you after a rehearsal, playing some bunny pet games with Shiho secretly

"Whoa! This song really sounds good and It's also made by my Favorite Producer!" You say enthusiastically, listening to songs produced by your Favorite Producter that was using Miku's voice bank for one of their songs with Ichika. "Mhm, the way they tuned Miku is really good. Miku always sounds so great in any songs.." she says, mumbling the last part with a smile, though. you somehow managed to hear it, you nod your head in response, agreeing with her comment.

class has ended, you were on your way home. due to the fact you, ichika, saki and the rest didn't have a rehearsal today. which meant more time for all of you to rest. you were about to leave the school gates, but all of the sudden. you heard someone running towards your direction. "[NAMEEEEEEE]" the person behind you shouted, and when you heard that voice. you instantly knew who it was, your eyes widening slightly in surprise or rather, shock. "Saki?!" the tuning of your voice made you sound more surprised that you were, as soon as she was finally closed to you, she instantly spoke up "You're heading home, right? Why don't we go together?" Saki suggested, a proud smile on her face. both of her hands on her hips. "Eh ? Mhm, but Why me..? Ichika and Honami or even, Shiho is available. right?" though, you weren't saying you were declining her offer. you were just a bit surprised from her sudden offer. "Icchan and the rest have plans for today and I can't walk with them..~" She whined, the proud smile on her face turning into a pout. "Ah. I see, well then, sure." you accepted her offer, she cheered in delight at your comment, a wide smile gracing her lips once again. the two of you walked together, Saki kept on talking about stuff you couldn't recall happening, but you could tell. it might've happened due to how accurate they all sounded. "Oh, Look [Name]! That food over there looks delicious, we should try it!" Saki says, a smile plastered on her face. the food was something she hasn't ever seen, even so. it looked delicious which made her want to taste it. her hand intertwining with yours, "Saki, Don't do that all of the sudden!" you say, scolding her. she giggles in response and apologizes afterwards.

"Good job, everyone." Ichika says, a soft smile gracing her lips. You, Ichika, Shiho, Saki and lastly, Honami were practicing for the upcoming concert you all were participating. it also seemed like the crowd was gonna be huger than usual. based on your memory, this was probably the 3rd time you all had attended a festival. "Mhm, Good job everyone!" You all responded afterwards, a soft smile all displayed on your face. "the rehearsal today was a lot tiring than usual.." you commented, obviously tired from the rehearsal. not only that there was gonna be more audience, and the rehearsals being tiring. the performance you all were doing lasted quite long. "That's right." Shiho replied, also tired and drained out from the rehearsal, "Mm.. I'm also quite hungry.." Saki spoke up, putting her hand on her stomach, "Oh, Saki you too?" Ichika says, a bit surprised. "Ah, about that. I made something for all of us." Honami barged into the conversation, walking over her bag she brang with her. taking five apple pies out, they all looked like they were baked few minutes away before the rehearsal started. "Hona-chan, you're a livesaver!" Saki hugged Honami tightly, "S-saki.. not too tight please.." Honami's voice sounded a bit weak from how tight Saki was hugging her, a small tint of blush plastered on her cheeks, you giggled at the moment and so did the rest, it was really fun being with them once again.

sitting on your usual spot where you and shiho would always hang out at lunch with shiho, but instead. this time, you two were playing something. it was a game she was always playing, she looked a bit shy though when you noticed her playing for the first time. and once you saw the game, you instantly offered if she wanted to play the bunny-game with you. you really liked the game despite being new to it, the bunnies really looked adorable and all. "c-cute.." shiho mumbled under breathe, looking at the bunny displayed on her screen.