FLUFF / ANGST / CRACK

<3 emu often cries herself to sleep before she met wxs and forces herself to smile.

<3 back then, when emu was in elementary. everytime she wouldn't show up because shes sick, her classmates would often get sad.

<3 mafuyu often falls asleep in the SEKAI cause she feels like she's home more there than her actual home.

<3 kanade's favorite flower is carnation cause of her mother and how it reminds her of her mother.

<3 tsukasa and saki would always play school in the hospital so saki wouldn't feel left out, sometimes touya joins them.

<3 tsukasa definitely had a crush before on one of the l/n girls, most likely honami or Ichika.

<3 Airi and Ena has a crush on eachother before and could've been together but Ena was just too scared.

<3 Sometimes Akito would show no emotion around ena, ena doesn't mind this cause she feels like she deserves it for always trauma dumping, lashing out her anger on him and hurting him when it wasn't his fault.

<3 Mizuki was always betrayed back then.

<3 Nene would always stay home all the times back then, which results rui always making up excuses to get her outside of her house cause he feels worried.

<3 Shizuku and Tsukasa once went to l/n's concert and got kicked out for being loud, tsukasa teared up about it and shizuku was there for support.

<3 Mafuyu secretly still wants to be a nurse deep down.

<3 Kanade would always collapse cause of starvation and lack of sleep but tries to keep herself up.

<3 Kanade definitely has a crush on Honami and is really grateful of her.

<3 Ena would skip meals whenever her father is there, Akito is really worried about her so whenever this happens, he brings some food over imside her room.

<3 Emu's bag is covered with a bunch of stickers, specially smiley faces, stars, flowers, etc.

<3 Saki is that type of person who would use the "FIVE SECOND RULE" whenever she drops something she really likes on the floor.

<3 Nene sometimes helps rui clean his room.

<3 An and Kohane would always have dates on Meiko's Cafe, same with Akitoya.

<3 Everytime Emu comes over to Kamiyama to visit her unit members and she sees nene while trying to find the rest, she would always greet her and kiss her cheek.

<3 Rui and Tsukasa would always swordfight w any things they can see, ex. waterbottles, pencils, etc.