Chapter 14

Suddenly, a flash of white appeared before his eyes, as if snow had fallen before him. Quickly afterward, the blue glare of a sword penetrated through the snow, slashing toward him with an arctic blast of wind.

Who didn't know that it was HanGuang-Jun's famous sword- "Bichen"?

Crap, it's Lan WangJi

Meanwhile the Wangxian fan group are shouting to the top of their lungs

"Ha-Hanguangjun?!!"

"It's the husband!!"

"Forget it! Wei Wuxian you are amazing to peek at Hanguangjun!!"

"What a coincidence!"

He ran like a headless fly, right into a few people who were passing by from nightwatching. They grabbed him and scolded, "What are you running around for? Running is prohibited in the Cloud Recesses!"

"Isn't shouting is also prohibited in your sect?"

Wei WuXian, seeing that it was Lan JingYi and the others, were ecstatic, thinking that he could finally be chased down the mountain. He presented himself at once, "I didn't see! I didn't see anything! I'm definitely not here to peep at HanGuang Jun bathing!"

"Why would he even said that?"

"That's a shameless reason!"

Lan SiZhui was frightened to the point that his voice event changed, "What? HanGuang-Jun? HanGuang-Jun is inside?!"

"Such a devoted son"

Sect Leader Ouyang sighed" I hope my son is also like that "

"A-die!" Zizhen exclaimed

Lan JingYi seized him furiously, "You damn cut-sleevel l-i-is he someone you could peek at?!"

Wei WuXian struck the iron when it was still hot and confirmed his conviction, "I didn't see a single peek of how HanGuang Jun looks like without his clothes!"

"Wow, he really wants to be kicked out huh"

Lan JingYi fumed, "You are saying that three-hundred taels are not buried here! Well, if you did not, why are you sneaking around here? Look at you-you have no face to see anyone!"

Wei WuXian covered his face with his hands, "Don't be so loud... Noise is prohibited in the Cloud Recesses."

"Now he knows the rules but awhile ago he had been drinking "

Amid the ruckus, Lan Wang Ji walked out from behind the layers of eupatorium grasses with his hair down, wearing a white robe.

Lan JingYi rushed to speak, "HanGuang-Jun, Mo XuanYu really is awful. You only brought him back seeing that he assisted us at Mo Village, yet he he.."

Wei WuXian thought that, this time, it would be beyond his endurance and kicked out of the sect.

"Dream on, Hanguangjun wouldn't let go his wife!"

"Go Hanguangjun! punished him in bed-"

Lan Wangji's ear now is burning in red

Lan Wang Ji only lightly glimpsed at him. After a moment of silence, he sheathed Bichen with a shing and spoke, "You are dismissed."

"Is he going to punish him now?"

"I hate to say it, but please don't punish him, my eyes are still innocent!"