Chapter 5

After they take a break the screen shows another scene to continue watching.

Wei WuXian wanted to wash his face to gaze upon the face of his body's owner after death, but there wasn't any water in the room, not even for drinking or washing.

Jiang Cheng snorted "Are you afraid that your new body would look bad?"

"It's not that I'm afraid if my new body would look bad my Lan Zhan would still accept me anyway, but I must thank the Jin genes for having great features." Wei Wuxian answers Jiang Cheng.

" Mn will accept Wei Ying, because Wei Ying is Wei Ying." Lan Wangji softly said to Wei Wuxian.

" You really are the best Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed as he kissed his husband's cheeks.

He figured that he might as well sit in the Lotus position and get used to his new home.

Although he could stand up. and walk around, his still felt lightheaded

Wei WuXian was puzzled, Mo XuanYu's amount of spiritual power is insignificant enough to be ignored, so there shouldn't be a reason as to why I can't control this body properly Why doesn't it work?

"I wonder why he couldn't control Mo Xuanyu's body?" A cultivator asked.

Then, a noise came from his stomach, and he realized that this wasn't related to his spiritual powers at all in fact, it was because this body had not practiced inedia, and felt hunger.

"....."

" So the reason why he couldn't control Mo Xuanyu's body because of hunger?"

If he didn't scavenge for food, he might become the first villainous ghoul who starved to death upon arrival.

" Is he always this dramatic?" A cultivator asked but he didn't expect the Jiang Sect Leader answer him.

" Always, you don't have any idea how he can always be dramatic" Jiang Cheng answers the cultivator when he hears it.

Wei Wuxian lifted his foot and was about to kick the door open, when suddenly, the sound of approaching footsteps appeared. Someone stamped on the door and grunted. "It's mealtime!"

The servant outside shouted again, "Chop chop! What are you waiting for? Take the bowl out after you finish!"

"Why would they treat him like that? Even though Mo Xuanyu became a lunatic he is still the son of the second lady of the Mo!" Lan Jingyi was enraged by how Mo Xuanyu is treated.

" Yeah even Fairy have a better shelter and food than him." Jin Ling exclaimed.

The Yiling Patriarch had just returned to the mortal world, but the first thing he came upon was a kick and a scolding, not to mention the leftovers that served as his welcoming meal. Where was the blood and gore? The ruthless slaughter? The absolute destruction? Who would believe him?

" Hah! See he even want some absolute destruction upon his arrival!" Sect Leader Yao said but no one paid him attention.

He was like the tiger in a flatland, the dragon in shallow water, the phoenix without feathers, losing his advantage and belittled by those weaker than him.

" Since when did you become poetic?" Jiang Cheng frowned upon by the sudden poetic language of Wei Wuxian.

" Hey! I have always been poetic, you should try it so you won't get lonely forever." Wei Wuxian stuck his tongue out