"Alright..." Taehyung mumbled. "But he will know when he sees me and Jin-hyung aren't talking..."

Jimin shook his head. "No, we went over this. We all agreed to pretend you two disagreed about following Yoongi after he stormed out. He won't know what it's really about."

"If he'll believe that..." Taehyung mumbled.

"He will. You're an actor, aren't you?" Jimin grinned.

Taehyung smiled at that and nodded. Jimin knew he wasn't very excited about having to play this part, but Taehyung always liked to be reminded of the fact that he was not just an idol, but also an actor. And just like Jimin thought, it helped in raising Taehyung's spirits.

The two of them finally left the car and joined the others, Taehyung mumbling something about changing into different clothes and hurrying to his room, while Jimin quickly walked to the kitchen after hearing all the noise coming from it.

It was chaos. Namjoon had tried to join Jin in the kitchen, because he wanted to help out. He was the leader of the group and his members needed some cheering up so why couldn't he just toast some bread?! Jin was yelling at him about all the times he'd managed to break the toaster and that his intentions might be good, but he was going to blow up the house. Hoseok was desperately trying to convince the two of them to stop yelling and notice that one of the frying pans was almost catching fire. Jimin was just in time to run to the stove, turn off the heat, and put a lid on the pan.

"Are you all out of your mind!?" Jimin yelled, making the three of them stop their yelling and turn to him with wide eyes. "You guys almost set the kitchen on fire!"

"See, it's not always me!" Namjoon exclaimed, pointing at the pan on the stove with a pout on his face. He wasn't really angry, Jimin could see that. None of them were. This was just their nerves about the situation exploding at the tiniest inconvenience. "It's not fair that you never let me near the kitchen, I know this started as a joke, but I'm not incapable of cooking!"

"We know you're not incapable, Joonie..." Hoseok said.

"You're just clumsy sometimes, hyung," Jimin said. He rested his hands on his thighs. "But you're right, that doesn't mean that we should banish you from the kitchen. Jin-hyung, don't you agree? It's not really fair."

Jin nodded reluctantly.

"Then maybe it's best if we don't act like Namjoon-hyung can't cook anything, okay? He's right, we might take the joke too far sometimes," Jimin said.

"I'm sorry, Namjoon-ah," Hoseok said, looking at Namjoon with an apologetic smile.

"Me too, I'm sorry," Jin sighed. "You are dangerous in the kitchen sometimes, though. But Jimin-ah is right, maybe we do make it bigger than it actually is."

Namjoon looked at them for a moment before letting out a soft sigh and waving his hand dismissively. "It's alright. Thanks, though."

Jimin smiled, happy that they were all okay again, and he walked out and into the living room, where Jungkook had taken a seat on the couch. He sat down next to the maknae and Jungkook rested his head on Jimin's shoulder automatically while playing a game on his phone.

"Where is Taehyung?" he asked absentmindedly.

Jimin looked around and blinked in light surprise. He had somehow expected Taehyung to be in the living room as well, since the whole ordeal in the kitchen had taken enough time for Taehyung to change into new clothes.

Jimin also hadn't checked on...Yoongi yet. He wasn't surprised that he wasn't in the living room, but he hadn't heard a single sound coming from the bedroom Yoongi and Jin shared.