Chapter 1: Back to depressing life

Start from the beginning

I then turn around

Y/n: " Look Sis, Uni how do I look!? I try wearing a schoolgirl uniform? " I ask as I see Uni and Neptune in front of me

Imaginary Neptune: " Wooohooo you look super niiceeee Nep. Jr! "

Imaginary Uni: " Mmmh... Well, you look cute in it... But how long are you planning to keep wearing girl clothes!? N-not that I hate it... "

Imaginary Neptune: " Awww don't stop Nepgear! I and some of the readers wanna say the word 'It's a trap!' to all the one and half dimension people we will see soon! "

Imaginary Uni: " Stop Encouraging him Neptune! "

Imaginary Neptune: " Never! I wanna say all the words from the wise Giguk as well! "

Imaginary Uni: " Who the hell is that!? "

Y/n: " hehe " I laugh a bit hearing they're talking

I laugh as tears come out a little

Once I blink they're gone... Cause after all it's just my Imaginations... The Hallucinations that I created...

Y/n: " I should start going... And tell Compa to make my medicine again... Ah... right... she also died cause of me... Haaah... "

I then go out of the house and lock the door and start going to school before I start having another episode of depression and hallucinations... Well, the latter is not that bad though...

After a while of walking, and waiting and seeing Rom and Ram playing on the playground

I finally arrive at the School called Kuoh Academy

Y/n: " Hmm... It's a pretty big place and there's a lot of people as well... "

Y/n: ( Alright Y/n time to put up your mask again like when the time we rule the nation just act cheerful, friendly, and outgoing and everything will be fine )

I go in and ask some people where the student council room is cause I need to get the timetable

Once I arrive in front of the Student Council room I knock on the door

Girl?: " Come in "

I opened the door

Y/n: " Excuse me "

I see two girl