𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 : ℂ𝕆𝕀ℕℂ𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔸𝕃 𝔸ℂℚ𝕌𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔸ℕℂ𝔼𝕊

Start from the beginning

“ Go back to sleep, Ko-chan. It's still too early for you.”

“ Okieee.” She purred and collapsed on Miwa's lap who sighed at her antics. Adjusting herself to give Kotei maximum comfort, she rested her hand on the little one's shoulder and went back to reading on her phone.

𝟐

“ So, we'll be staying here. Uh....am I at the right address?” Miwa double checked the information on her phone and looked up at the lavish, exotic hotel. Kotei cowered behind her legs, her eyes spinning. It's too expensive for her comfort and she felt like she's not on earth anymore.

“ Miwa !” A girl Miwa's age smiled at them as she waved lightly. Her long, black hair with pink highlights was tied up in a messy bun and she seemed to be in her work attire. Her name is Sayuri and is part of the make up crew too.“ We'll be sharing rooms. You should hurry. Nobuyuki-san called me twice.”

“ Oof, that man is such a workaholic,” Miwa grumbled and Sayuri nodded. Her gaze landed on Kotei who further withdrew behind her big sister. Tokyo is scary, she thought.“ Ko-chan, what are you so afraid of ? Come on.”

“ Hey, there. I'm Sayuri. What might your name be ?” The nice-looking-lady crouched in front of her and offered a soft smile.

The kid's face lit up at her kind nature (never go on outlooks). Stepping forward, she introduced herself.“ It's Kotei !”

“ How cute !” Sayuri’s eyes sparkled as she picked the girl up, gushing at her adorable figure.“ For the next few days, we'll be staying together. So let's get along well, okay?”

“ Okay !”

Miwa pulled her suitcase along the sidewalk and slung the other bag round her shoulder.

At the shoot.....

“ Woah ! So big !” Kotei stared in awe.

It was supposed to be an outdoor shoot and the scenery consisted of a huge field, filled with flower beds. The different colours added to the beauty and the photoshoot was scheduled to take place just when the sun touched the horizon. There were many people walking all around them. In a bustle, they hurried to get the set, ready, with the lighting crew and rest.“ Too many people. Kotei's scared.”

It's totally different from the usual gym set up she's used to staying most of the time with her brother.

“ That's Furuta Hiroshi, right ? He's super tall,” Sayuri gasped.“ Oh, wait ! Is his company starving him or something ? He looks so lean.”

Miwa sighed rubbing her temple.“And here comes the critical analyst. Seriously, why are you even here?”

“ I'm just too observant.”

“ Yeah, right.”

A well dressed man who looked like a film star himself strutted towards the pair with a stoic face. His white locks almost covered his eyes and he fixed his glasses before glancing at Kotei from the corner of his eyes.

“ Nobuyuki-san ! Looking good as usual—”

“ Shut up.”

“ Geez, just trying to break the ice,” she whispered to Miwa who smiled nervously and the male glared at her.

“ Don't take this too lightly. Kageyama, you're in charge of a.......miss Haiba,” he read through his notes,“ Sayuri, you'll be there for Miss Sheila. Now, quick. Get to work if you wanna continue as a make-up artist for one more hour.”