Chapter 2 : Who Am I?

Having already told Jenna I would go to school, I start to get ready. I go to my closet and pull out a bra, a white tank top and some torn mom jeans. 

Outfit :

I quickly change into the simple outfit, then rush to the bathroom

I quickly change into the simple outfit, then rush to the bathroom. I halt though when I see my reflection. Damn I'm hot.

My once black hair is now a dark brown and my once gray eyes are now a crystal blue. My face was fuller than my old one, which isn't a bad thing since I was malnourished, and my skin was perfectly clear. I was skinny but still had curves in all the right places. To be honest, I looked a lot like Elena except for my pale skin, crystal blue eyes, and slightly bigger boobs and butt. I blink a few times in disbelief before deciding to get back to getting ready for school.

I brushed my luscious hair and pearly white teeth. I then decided to put on some mascara, a little eyeliner, some shimmery white eye shadow by the tear ducts to make my eyes pop, and a little bit of lip gloss. Not bad for someone who's never applied make-up before if I do say so myself. I then found her jewelry and decided to put on some simple silver jewelry. I put on some diamond stud earrings, a simple set of 3 silver rings, and a little silver moonstone locket I liked. Once I got my white tennis shoes, I went to the room I assumed was Jeremy's and walked in.

I rummaged around in his closet before pulling out a GAP zip up hoodie and putting it on. It would have to do til I got myself some over-sized hoodies of my own. I then went back to the room to look for my backpack.

Hoodie : 

I found my bag with a piece of paper, which turned out to be my class schedule, on top of it. I swung the black bag over my shoulder and quickly made my way downstairs where Elena greeted me at the bottom of the staircase. She probably was about to call up for me.

"Is Bonnie here?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's go." Elena said, sending a look of concern my way.

"You okay, Marilyn?"

"Are any of us?" I asked, quirking a brow at her. Elena's lip turned downwards slightly, but she didn't say anything else. We made our way out and I slid into the back seat as Elena hopped in the passenger seat. Once Elena and I were both buckled Bonnie sped out of the driveway.