Chapter 1: Reborn as a What!?! Act: 4

Y/N P.O.V:

As I watch in amusement as Yang completely trips and tumbles on her words, In a state of shock and confusion. I can't help myself but let put a chuckle as she still trys to form a single word. " I-You-How-wha-huh-wut..." Yang continues as she pales as her eyes roll to the back of her skull and eyelids close. I took quick notice of this as she begins to fll forward and faints due to the shock. Luckily for her the fall didn't hurt her more or less me as she fell directly on top of me. "Yang...Yang are you Oka-" I am interrupted the door swings open, threating to fall of the hinges as Blake steps in. The book in her hand never leaving her face as she walks in oblivious to the surroundings. " Well...Shit..." I think to myself. I struggle to not make much noise, but Yang is heavy... " Mmm......" Yang hums as she encloses her arms around me tightly while passed out. " OH GOD OH DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO..." I mentally Panick to my dismay. As this happens, my eyes trail across the room to where Blake was, Her staring at us in a slightly confused manner makes it all the more embarrassing. " Uhhhh... Am I...Interrupting something?" Blake says as she puts the book down on the nightstand and walks to me and Yang. " Help...Me..." I say weakly as I continue to struggle to get Yang off me. I swear she's  nothing but muscle. Blake then begins to help Yang off me as she sets Yang on her bed.' Thank you kindly Blake... I was struggling back there." Blake looks to me and just walks awe to her bed and grabs the book. " Okay...good talk... I'll just... Set up my bed." I say as she nods in silence. I put the flag onto the floor. I concentrated as the flag moves an a figure rises from it. " Okay... You know what to do gentlemen. " I say to the figure that grew to two or three. This caught Blakes interest of the three covered figures by my flag. " Yes sir, Let's get to work boys!" a voice that sounded like my own calls from under the flag. I removed the flag to reveal three identical copies or clones of me. Blake was taken back by this in shock but continues to watch. I order my counterparts to begin constructing on a wooded frame I pulled from the universe next door. She continues to watch as the clones began to finish up the bend frame. " Alright! Great work so far gentlemen." I say as the fist clone of me responded followed by the second. " if you need anything my fellow Y/N just come get us." " Yeah after all, we're just one or two universes away!" Both clones responded. " Yep...'' The third clone responds as they all crawl under the flag and disappeared. " Interesting..." Blake says as she continues to read. 

Blake's P.O.V:

I can't help myself but wonder... what is his semblance? " This boy... This boy is strange, I can pick up a sense of some mysterious power but... I'm not...Not really to sure... I'll have to keep an eye on him for the time being." I think to myself. As I turn again, I already seen he set up the mattress... Wait.... He gone?! How can he just disappear... Hmmm... I then look to his newfound bed and notices a peculiar object. A Suitcase with his name oh it. Now normally I won't go snooping around in other's business but I'm very curios. " Let's see what your hiding Y/N" I say to myself as I swung off my bed and made my way to his in the center of the room. I click open the suitcase and opened it wide. There we're dozens of weird objects. I took a hold of a small sphere like device; it was red and white with a black strip along the vertical axis of where I assume it opens. A white button on the device flashes. I rotated it and seen there was a piece of masking tape with writing on it. I begin to read it, " Warning! do not release! Dangerous Hypno responsible for the kidnaping of villager's children inside!...''. I put it back in the suitcase as I realize whatever it is poses a threat. I continue to look around and found a green steel ball in there... Stange. I go to grab it but i noticed a intense pain from m hand as my finger there... SPINNING!?! I quickly snapped my hand away from the ball as the spinning stops. I tilt the suitcase to the side to avoid whatever the hell that thing is. " Why does he have so much junk in here..." I think to myself. " Hmmm..." A voice from behind rings as I turn around to see yang on my bed toss and turn. " Good... she's still asleep" I mentally note as I continue my search. i found more random items, there as a giant Key, looks to serve as some kind of blade, A old photo of five individuals posing in some kind of desert. One of the men i noticed in the photo wore black attire and jacket, a hat the seems like it melds with his hair and a facial expression that looks like he doesn't want to be there. There was also a red gauntlet or glove, it had a green gem in the middle as I can sense a surge of power within it. " Boost!" A powerful voice calls from within my mind as I put it back. " Must be my imagination." I speak. There was also a poster of a very buff man in a costume posing, his smile gleaming and with the words " 1# Hero, Allmight!", I put it back and reached for a Handkerchief with writing on it... " SEP 20TH... Is this his birthday?" I put it back and found even more stuff... How big is this dam thing... I then found something really strange. " What the..." I pulled out a jar and book. i looked closer to the jar and noticed... clippings... fingernail clippings. I can't help but feel absolutely disgusted on why he has this but the smell... the smell is not his... " Okay... so there not his..." I looked into the small book and seen it was a record book... " Ki-ra...Yo-shi-kage? Weird writing but I understand... This belonged to someone called Yoshikage Kira... Still doesn't explain why he has this." I say as I began to put everything I found back. I close the suitcase and position it the way it was from before. I walk back to my bed and continue reading... From what I remember Ruby said she'll stay the night with Weiss to keep her company... " Well Y/N... Wherever you are your interesting to say the least...".

[TO BE CONTINUED=================>]

==========================================================================

{Wonder_Of_U here! hope you enjoyed this chapter and try to guess all the references in this chapter! Write the ones you got. Also for those wondering why there's so many items out our main man Y/N has is because of hi ability, RWBY isn't the only universe Y/N has seen, though it is the main in where he is centered in. Enjoy and Act 5 will be posted later today!}