Chapter 1: Reborn as a What?!? Act:1

It was a beautiful day in Vale, birds we're singing, flowers are blooming, A Dust store called "Dust Till Dawn" is currently being robbed. The scene is chaotic. A girl in red is seem outside the damaged store fighting off armed thugs as a rather peculiar man in fashionable attire and bowler hat is seemed making a break for it. "Good grief... ya know... You guys were truly worth every penny... ", the man says as he tips his hat downward with his fingers in disappointment, the man sighs as he continues running. The girl looks to the shop owner and speaks, "Mind if I get him?", the store owner nods as she suddenly dashes forward in a flurry of rose petals in pursuit. Wielding a massive scythe as it transforms into a sniper rifle and launches herself into the air and lands on top of a building. The man known as Roman Torchwick, a well renowned criminal in remnant groans in frustration to still see the girl on his tail. " Persistent one aren't ya Red..." He says as he raised his cane. A bullhead arrives at the scene as he smirks. " End of the line little Red..." He says as the end of his cane opens to reveal a gun barrel like construct as a sight flips up, he throws a Dust crystal at her and fires, The girl embraces for the impact when a bright light appears. " LOVU TRAIN!!!" a mysterious voice calls as she opened her eyes to see a wall of spinning light beams seemed to completely block the attack. Both Roman and the girl in red look to see the source of this power, In the center of them is a boy, He has E/C eye's and H/C hair. The boy stands upright and stares down Roman. " Criminals like yourself are the very fall of this fine kingdom... I... Y/N L/N... will bring you to the light of Justice!" the boy known now as Y/N takes out a revolver and shoots roman n the kneecaps, however a mysterious figure looms to the side of the Bullhead and fires a blast of fire to melt the bullet. Y/N looks to the girl and says, " You okay? I seen what happened at the Dust shop and felt compelled to help you." " Yeah... Im fine and thanks for the save... Names Ruby Rose... and also...WOWOHWOWYOURSEMBLACEISOOOOOCOOL!!!!ISITLIKESOMEKINDOFFORCEFIELDORSOMETHING? ALSOISYOURWEAPONAACTUALREVOLVERITSSOCOOL!!!" The girl in red Known as Ruby Rose shouts with stars in her eyes, another blast of fire is shoot from the shadowy figure of what seems to be a woman and creates a smokescreen. Roman climbs the ladder of the Bullhead to leave but suddenly, A purple aura surrounded as another older women appears with her hand outstretched as if holding it still. " Uhhh...We got a Huntress here!" Roman says as he turned to the shadowy woman. " Burn..." The shadowy woman says as she launched a wave of fire at the three. The huntress forms a purple shield as Y/N grabs onto Ruby and pulls her into the spinning circular lights as protection. the aura surrounding the Bullhead disappeared as it began to fly away. The huntress stops forming the shield and looks at the two of them. " You two...are in so much trouble." The Huntress says as she pushes up her glasses with her index finger. The wall of light surrounding both Y/N and Ruby disappeared as they both look at the huntress in alight worry. Ruby gives a half smile and laughs nervously while Y/N... Pulls out a flag with red, white and blue stripes with stars under it and folds it around himself as he falls to the floor. Y/N then disappeared from the scene, leaving both the Huntress and Ruby in utter shock. Y/N thinking to himself, " Secret technique: Tactical retreat..." as he reappears in an ally way.

Time skip: Four Months later

Y/N is seen walking the streets in Vale, it's been four months since his standoff against Roman and four months since he's seen that girl, Ruby Rose. Since then, Y/N has grown to learn more about his ''Semblance"... The wall of light he deemed as Love Train is just the extension of his true power. This power known to him and him alone, thus generating the name for his Semblance, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: Love train or to shorten it D4C:Love Train. The full semblance manifested itself as a humanoid form with large, upright horns that somewhat resemble the ears of a rabbit, a masked mandible, and decorated in blue armor and pink shoulder pads. However, when Y/N manifests D4C and uses Love Train at the same time... D4C's appearance changes and breaks away, in this form the armor covering its left side is completely gone as if broken, four long crown like horns sprout on the left side of its neck as its left eye is more visible, the right side maintaining the same form. But to Y/N discovery, the true main ability of his D4C is to travel to alternate universes and dimension's. He can even meet himself from alternate realities and swap his memories and his semblance to that other Y/N. since to his discovery there is only one D4C. Now back to Y/N, as he roamed through the streets of vale e heard some commotion coming from a nearby bar. Loud shouting and what appears to be gun shots emerged from the bar. " Better to see what the commotion is... better take out Independence..." Y/N says as he draws his Revolver, now decorated in what he felt compelled to do is red, white and blue spangled designs.  As Y/N enters the bar he notices a massive amount of damage done, tables were destroyed, chairs completely in splinters and overall messy. Dozens of what Y/N assumes to be guards or thugs littered the ground unconscious. " Huh...never seen you around here..." a strange feminine voice said. Y/N turns around to see the source, a girl with long blonde hair, lilac eyes and a somewhat reviling attire walk's up to him. The gauntlets on her arms smoking. " I am to assume that you are responsible for this?" Y/N says in an unfazed tone. The blonde girl smirks as she nods, " Mhm! I need some answers from Shakey over there..." The blonde girl says as she points to a man cowering behind the bar. "Names Yang... Yang Xioa Long... I attend Beacon Academy with my sis and team." She adds. Y/N, looked at her unimpressed. He heard about Beacon Academy, how it's a prestigious school for those of the strong will and hearts can train and become Hunters and Huntresses to combat the demons and monsters of Remnant known as the Grimm. Y/N one day even met the Headmaster of Beacon academy, Ozpin who tried to recruit him into joining beacon but for Y/N to turn him down since he has no interest in becoming a Hunter. Y/N feels a need and a desire, He wants to bring the very best to all of Remnant and even become a leader of some kind, A man of importance like a president. Where did this ambition come from not even he knows. " I see, Well Ms. Xioa Long I'll leave you to your business. Have a good afternoon." Y/N says as he turns his back to leave. However, he glanced behind him and noticed one of the thugs getting up, He specifically notice said thug had a gun and was pointing it at Yang while she was distracted. Y/N being the man he has quickly pushed her out of harm's way. " LOOK OUT!" Y/N says as the thug pulls the trigger... BANG... When Yang turns around, she sees the thug and Y/N... He's been shot. " OH DEAR OUM! ARE YOU OKA-" Yang says she noticed a bluish aura surrounding Y/N... " D4C...." He says as a somewhat visible blue arm appears next to Y/N, holding the bullet. Yang looks stunned as Y/N charges at the thug and sees said arm uppercut the thug through the ceiling. Y/N looks to Yang and smiles with a smug look. He then spins around as d4C fully manifested behind Y/N and poses with him. " Dojyaaaaaaaa~~n!" Y/N says in a practically giddy tone while Yang stares in awe.

[TO BE CONTUNIED=============>]

{ Wonder_Of_U here, here's Act 1 of the story, sorry it was a bit short or boring but I'm trying to get as much disposition out the way to get to the fun stuff. Act 2 coming soon. Hope you enjoyed Bye!}