Chapter 1: Abandonment

Hello reader! We are here for a story so let’s give you some background. Okay so you’re an only child who has no one but their parents, until one day they abandon you. Well the police found you and you were sent to an orphanage. Let’s start. 
You wake up feeling empty, sad, and lonely. You are in an orphanage because your parents abandoned you, left you alone in this dark, dark world. You have no friends, no family, no one. You get out of bed, only to be greeted by a girl. “Why are you here?” The girl says. You reply “my parents abandoned me…” “I’m sorry to hear that. But hey! Maybe we could be friends!” “I guess I would like that…”
You have a friend now, it’s been a few days now and you’ve gotten to know her better. Her name is Tiffany, her favorite color is pink, and her favorite animal is a cheetah. Her favorite food is cake, she’s been obsessed with them her whole life and wants to try it when she gets out of here. “Soooo, how’s life here been these last few days?” Tiffany said. You replied “it’s fine I guess..” “well that’s good! Wanna see something cool?” “Sure why not?!” “Okay follow me!” 
you follow her until she stopped. “Why’d we stop?” “Because we’re here!” “Oh..” you decided to look forward at what she’s looking at. “Woww, i can’t believe this is real…” “yeah I know right.”
Hmmm I wonder what their looking at…