Hestia on the other hand is a twenty year old anxiety ridden woman who managed to live her entire life in the shadows. Never living in the wild side or experiencing much. After a brief conversation with the nurse Athena realizes that what Hestia lacks she doesn't and in her sick mind she feels as though choosing her will make her viewed better in the eyes of her husband.

What happens when Hestia & Deimos click? When the passionate moments linger in his mind and he finds it hard to stay away? When all that history and rough passion he shares with Athena falls short?

What lengths are Athena willing to go to keep her marriage and her man?

What happens when a mysterious pregnancy is suddenly introduced into both of their lives?

Will Deimos be able to protect his first & ONLY baby mother?

Find out how all of this could've been avoided if Athena's mind wasn't on Seducing Deimos.

• • • •

Laurie, Keeps Me Sane

Eighteen year old Luxury other known as "Laurie" fell in love with Amavi the moment she laid eyes on him

Eighteen year old Luxury other known as "Laurie" fell in love with Amavi the moment she laid eyes on him. The hustler with a heart of gold he only showed to her had her hooked from the beginning. Living the cliche street life but hoping for more. Unfortunately Amavi wasn't the only one hoping for more, Laurie pictured herself with him for so long it'd almost felt real.

Her own fear of rejection and life that surrounded her coming second to her twenty one year old sister forced her to hide her true feelings. And while she was hiding in the shadows her older sister Harmony swooped in and snatched Amavi from up under her. Amavi & Harmony a perfect match in the eyes of eachother and others.

So Lauren settled for the best friend role, watching as the two of them fell in love, built a life together, and even had a child. She tried to move on but the feelings never died.

And it took Amavi having a wake up call to realize just how much love can cloud your judgement. After being sent to prison for six years and having his own baby's mother abandon him and remove all contact from him he found himself going crazy on the inside. Fighting guards, fighting inmates, and majority of the time fighting himself and his own battles.

Inside those four walls and the celled rooms letters from Laurie were the only thing that kept him sane. Her poetry, her words, her love that you can feel seeping through the pages. It kept him warm on his coldest of nights, and calmed the demons that raged his mind.

What happens when he gets out on good behavior?

Will he finally realize Luxury was all he needed all along and allow her to help him live a better life?

Or will he fall back into the temptations of the streets and Harmony?

• • • • •

Cruel Passions Of The Other Woman

Keshay other known as "Keisha" is one of the best lawyers in New York City

Keshay other known as "Keisha" is one of the best lawyers in New York City. Her entire life she's lived a fast pace life, fighting to be the best and never allowing herself to be put 2nd.

What happens when she meets Senator Jaziel Mithen, a black highly respected senator who grew up with a rough start until he was adopted into the Mithen family. And after college he worked his way towards being Senator, and married a white woman named Emily Mithen. With no sense truly understanding himself and his culture he finds himself clinging to be around Keshay after she illegally removed a hidden charge from his past that he wants to stay hidden.

He finds himself in Keshay and the two of them become infatuated with one another. Falling into lust and temptation, risking both of their careers to sneak from hotel to hotel and share temporary moments that will lead to permanent guilt.

What happens when Keshay realizes that after being first her entire life she's finally being placed second?

What are the lengths Jaziel and others higher up are willing to go to protect this affair from getting out?

Does he only love Keshay because she helps him find his identity? Or is the love really true?

Find out by taking a dive in The Cruel Passions Of The Other Woman.