ISSUE 2: Reunions and Reflections!

Comenzar desde el principio

"I didn't know that they still make those over here," Peter said as he grabbed a bottle from Harry.

"They don't nowadays but I happen to know a guy," Harry smirked.

"So I take it that this is your secret lair huh?" Peter quipped and observe the whole room.

"More or less," Harry shrugged while pouring his bottle into the glass.

"I have taken the liberty to empty the contents of your pockets while you were off making your rounds, Master Harold," Mortimer said. "Was this document that was in your jacket pocket important to you?"

"Thank you and yes, Mortimer. That would be all for tonight," Harry praised the green-skinned butler as he took the paper from him and had Mortimer dismissed from the room.

"It's hard to believe that Toad turned out to be a swell butler in this world," Peter smiled and poured some Pepsi in the glass.

"What's Morty like on your Earth?" Harry asked curiously.

"Well, Toad ran with a bad crowd unfortunately and he was always never taken serious. I think he's a janitor now but I'm not really sure," Peter sugarcoated the details, but in a way he actually did felt sorry for Toad back on his Earth. When he was wearing the symbiote at the time, it caused him to alienate certain people who wanted to be apart of his life such as Toad, Ollie and possibly many others.

"Now onto a more important topic, how did you get to this universe?" Harry questioned while drinking some soda from his glass.

"I was fighting Norman Osborn, the Green Goblin, in Times Square," Peter said as Harry started to feel a bit unnerved at that but still kept his composure afterwards.

"And he used a powerful artifact known as the Cosmic Cube to finish me off. He intended to kill me that day and the next thing I know was waking up in my old home," Peter finished while he took a tip from his glass.

"I'm gonna assume that you were the "anomaly" that was detected in Forest Hills? Is that correct?" Harry deduced and he gave Peter the piece of paper that was a photo of the area which had a red circle on one of the homes.

"Yeah and I also ran into a not so neighborly tenant," Peter answered but still felt saddened with the way this world's Ben Parker behaved from earlier. He would never expect his Uncle to threaten him and act so aggressive.

Harry knew who he was referring to but decided to leave it alone for now. "Norman's not dead in your world?"

"There were times that he made people believed that he kicked the bucket. He's like a cockroach and he'll always find a way to keep on coming back," Peter bitterly said.

"Ain't that the truth," Harry agreed while staring down at his glass. "Fortunately, I never have to deal with him ever again."

Peter looked back towards Harry wondering what was he talking about and then it hit him.

"Harry? You..didn't do it? Did you?" Peter cautiously asked.

"No, but I really...really wanted to," Harry melancholy stared at the fireplace and up to a photo of him with a beautiful blonde woman that was wrapped around his arm. Peter sees what Harry was glancing at and sympathized with his plight.

"He also took away someone that I cared about and I will never forgive him for that. I'm sorry if I opened up some old wounds," Peter apologized to Harry but he brushed it off.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Peter. Norman is and will always be a cold and uncaring bastard," Harry muttered under his breath and with that the room got quiet.