GRIFFIN INVITED ME OVER

Y/N POV
After I did my daily routine in the gym I went up to my room as i entered I see Madelyn standing near the window wearing the shirt I was wearing last night. As I walk up to her and hug her from behind she greets me

"Morning babe". She said as I kissed her cheek and greeted her back before heading into the shower.

While i took my shower I remembered that Griffhad invited me over as he wanted me to help him repair his car and just like hangout. I got out the shower in just my boxers when I saw Madelyn was no longer in the room.
"Made ,baby". I called as she shouted, " I'm in the kitchen baby, I'm making breakfast come". "I'm coming 2 minutes".

I quickly went down and picked her up she was standing by the stove and making scrambled eggs and bacon. I put her down and gave a soft,passionate kiss.

She somehow knew I was up to something." What's wrong I know you up to something"." I'm sorry like really sorry but I forgot to tell you that Griffin called me over to his place to hangout". She playfully pulled my ear and hit my shoulder. " it's fine you do you I'm actually going to a friend's house". "Ok love you"."love you too".

I had breakfast and got into my matte black mustang since it was my favourite car and headed to Griffins house

A/N NOTE : SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT ACTUALLY NEW TO ALL OF THIS SO I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE OFTEN.
THANK YOU AND DON'T FORGET THE STAR.😊😊