Azula looked back at the brunette, feeling the warmth of her words enter her heart.

Only Ty Lee could convince her of something like that.

She smiled back in defeat before sighting.

''Okay.'' Azula replied.

Ty Lee's eyes instantly brightened up.

''YAY!'' She shouted with happiness.

''I'll help you get ready!'' She replied excitedly.

''Sir could you please open the cell? She has agreed to go!'' Ty Lee shouted to the guard outside making Azula giggle.

A momment later, Azula's cell had been opened and Ty Lee came in to help her brush her hair since Azula got metal handcuffs placed on her wrists for security.

She sat down behind her and began combing the Princess' hair to help her look more presentable for the festival. Unfortunately, she wasn't allowed her to change her inmate clothes, so it was the best she could do.

''You've always had such beautiful hair Azula.'' Ty Lee said softly as she passed the comb through Azula's black, silky hair.

Azula's heart jumped in her chest and she widened her eyes.

Ty Lee's words mirrored exactly what her mother used to tell her when she was little.

''Ready! all set." She said excitedly when Azula's hair was all beautifully in place.

''Thank you...'' Azula replied softly.

''Don't mention it.'' Ty Lee responded happily

''Let's go then! the festival must have begun already.''

Both girls made their way down the volcano towards the Capital escorted by the two royal guards Zuko had sent for her especially.

Although they were walking behind the two girls at all times, they were commanded to give them some space.

They never took their eyes away from the Princess who's hands had also been secured with platinum cuffs before leaving her cell.

Even so, they stayed behind Azula and Ty Lee, as they made their way downtown for the Festival.

After twenty minutes walking they were already inside the city.

Change (Slowed) - Lana del Rey

Azula looked around the city centre with nostalgia. The whole city was adorned with festive motifs. Lamps, decorations and food stands.

Both girls walked around, looking at the lights in the plaza as they talked, until Ty Lee spotted her favorite food stand and got some komodo chicken skewers for the both of them.

''Would you like to try these? They're the best!'' She said putting the Komodo chicken skewer close to the Princess' face.