''Who told you to interrupt me?!'' The Warden asked with irritation turning around.

As soon as he recognized the Princess of the fire Nation, his eyes shot open in surprise.

''I did.'' Azula replied, as the warden and the other two guards bowed immediately.

''Princess Azula. Ah ... It is an honor to welcome you to the Fire Nation's most exemplary prison.'' The Warden said as Azula and Ty Lee walked inside the cell.

 ''I didn't realize you were coming.''

''Who is this?'' Azula asked, referring to the man handcuffed to a chair that was being interrogated.

''He's a guard who was involved in a recent and feeble escape attempt.'' The Warden explained.

''It wasn't me!'' The handcuffed guard shouted truthfully.

''Quiet, you!'' The Warden replied angrily.

Azula took a quick look at the man handcuffed to the chair before crossing her arms.

''You're wasting your time. That's not one of them.'' She said scornfully before turning on her heels towards the door.

The warden turned to her, looking surprised, and confused. ''How do you know?'' The warden asked with doubt.

Azula smiled sinisterly ''Because, I'm a people person.'' she replied in a low voice.

Counterattack - The Spy gone North OST

Ty Lee and Azula headed out again to the corridor, and began walking towards the second level, where Zuko was being held.

''Riot! Riot! Riot!'' 

A voice in the distance suddenly yelled, and all of the sudden a whole commotion began taking place outside.

Azula frowned her gaze and Ty Lee looked back at her with confussion as they heard the loud fighting noises that started coming from out in the patio.

They both made their way towards the balcony to see all the inmates fighting and firing fire blasts at each other like madmen.

Azula rolled her eyes. ''Mai's uncle is about to loose his job.'' She told Ty Lee.

A running guard suddenly approached the Princess and the brunette panting.

''Princess!'' The guard said with agitation, doing a quick bowing inclination when he reached her. 

''They've captured the warden! Prince Zuko and the other rebels have him! They're heading towards the cableway.''

Azula gave him an infuriated look.