Period cramps ∣ Gojo & Nanami

Start from the beginning

You changed into the clothes, and after you completed everything you wanted or needed to do in the bathroom, you stepped into the kitchen and hugged Nanami from behind.

He was busy making your favourite breakfast but still took your hand and kissed it.

"Thank you, Kento."

"Everytime, love."

You pressed your face on the bare skin of his back and enjoyed the warmth of his skin, even though his muscles made it a bit uncomfortable.

Usually, you would enjoy seeing him cooking in only a pair of sweatpants, and today, you still did, but if it weren't for your cramps...

You whined a bit to get Kento's attention, and it worked almost immediately.

The male turned around and gave you a long and loving hug.

"Sweetheart, I know that you want and need attention, but if I give it to you right now, the food will burn and be un-eatable."

He gave you a kiss on your hair and turned around again, but before he could grab your hand or do something else, the doorbell rang.

"Who is it, Kento? Did we invited guests?!"

You looked at him with wide eyes, but when he chuckled and shook his head, you felt a wave of anger washing over you, and so, you stomped to the door.

You felt dumb and made yourself ready to start a fight with the person on the other site of the door but before you could even open the door fully, a really tall man let himself in.

"Good morning, Y/n and Nanami!"

The new guest ran into the kitchen and left you stand alone at the door.
Well, at least he rang the doorbell and didn't appear in the kitchen out of nowhere like last time...

You closed it quietly before you made your way to the bedroom to hide under the sheets.

Lonely, I am so lonely. I have nobody...

Today, it hurt you deeply that it wanted to make you cry.

It was normal for Gojo to storm into your apartment and greet Nanami first, and under normal circumstances, it would have hurt you only a bit, but today?

Quiet sobs started to come out of your mouth while you hid under the sheets.

He didn't even gave me a hug or a kiss...

The plushy in front of you was now trapped in a tight embrace of yours because at least something in this flat would appreciate your hugs.

Was this action childish and dramatic?
Yes. Yes, it was, but once in a while, you could allow yourself that.

"Y/n~"

Someone stepped into the bedroom, and it was for sure, not Kento.

"Go away, you wannabe Grandpa."

"Eh?"

"I said,'Go away, you wannabe grandpa'. It's because of your white hair that makes you look like an old man. Or a really ugly cloud..."

You whispered the last part, but Gojo still seemed to have heard it. He lifted the blanked, and his god-like eyes glanced at you with a hint of curiosity.

"Come on, I am not a ugly cloud -"
You threw the sheet to the side and touched his muscular chest with your point finger.

"Yes! Yes, you are! You should read some fan-fictions with you as the love interest! Some refer to you as a cloud, but after that action of yours, you are a really ugly cloud!"