12.

" It is true what poet says - Paris is city of love."

:-) Chapter 12

Flight land safely after hours, Lisa was so happy because her bestfriend Jisoo was also joining them. She thought she will not going to come, even if she force her but how this bestfriend of her means her oppa taehyung convince her... suspicious...

Taehyung call cab in which they went to there booked hotel.

Getting off lisa was fast enough leaving jisoo and taehyung behind.

" Wait...I need to talk " jisoo utter meeting his gaze which always makes her feel peculiar which she never felt, his gaze are always so intense and melting.

" What's wrong " he ask feeling worried, is she sick after long flight, it commonly happens though.

" I don't want anything for free...I will pay you back...as soon as possible " saying she took her luggage and walked in same direction where her best friend went in.

Taehyung just sigh but soon playful smirk form on his lips. He will take every thing back with interest.

" Wait..." His husky and dominating voice echoed through her ear and she turn towards him who took huge steps with brows rising in questioning way.

" What about interest...you will pay me but when and what about interest " he asked wiggling his brow looking at her blank face, she's surely going to pay as soon as...

" You will pay me when you get money but I can't wait that long...still I wait, then what about interest...if you want to play fair then I won't stop you." he continue with slight smirk playing on his lips.

Jisoo nod understanding what he is implying to, she definitely needs to pay because she never take someone's pity...she hate that but now she need few or more days to pay him and ofcourse he is going to take interest.

" How much I have to pay...including interest " she asked blinking her eyes towards him who found it cute, in every way she is trying to take his attention but unintentionally cause she is not aware of what she is doing to him.

Taehyung leans closer leading her to step back until she found no harm he means this time...maybe.

" After attending wedding you have to come with me, you and me...no denials " he says and walked passed her with smirk widening in playful way.

.

.

.

Lisa unpacked her baggage when jisoo enter inside after relaxing bath. Flight was so long.