7.

" Twins = Telepathy "

;-)Chapter 7

The friendship between Jisoo and Lisa's childhood friend Taehyung was increasing day by day.

After everyday classes taehyung will come to pick Lisa where he deliberately try to interact with Lisa's bestfriend jisoo. Jisoo was getting comfortable with his behaviour and maintain a friendly distance with him cause she still need time to know him, his first impression wasn't best to began a friendly relation while other means taehyung already fall in puddle of peculiar feelings, is he falling in love.

All he need is her, he couldn't control his feelings and express it through his words, his actions which ofcourse didn't get unnoticed by Jisoo but she shrugged it off like nothing or its just his usual flirty way.

Today as well Jisoo didn't had free time so she went directly to 'Forget It' after greeting Lisa and Taehyung farewell. Will walking her way out from University parking lot, there university heartthrob block her way with his cheesy pick up lines and beautiful bouquet of flowers.

 Will walking her way out from University parking lot, there university heartthrob block her way with his cheesy pick up lines and beautiful bouquet of flowers

" Jisooshi it's for you, a beautiful bouquet for beautiful girl. " minhyuk flirt leading Jisoo sigh as a usual routine.

" Minhyuk, it's beautiful but I can't accept it, just stop wasting your money...you should find someone who will love you genuinely " she say handing bouquet back to him and turn her way out of university when minhyuk stop her by gently pulling her wrist.

But before Jisoo could turn her head someone held minhyuk's collar and punch his innocent face causing him to stumble back. " She already told you that she don't like you, then why are you forcing her " the person shout at him which scared the poor guy who was just showing his admiration to his crush, he is not someone to get into fights, he is simple guy with kind heart and handsome personality which made him university heartthrob, famous among everyone.

" Don't dare to come near her or else... taehyung threatened him and turn to look at Jisoo who was shocked by intruders actions, she never saw his other side, his arrogant, aggressive one, she know he is a flirt and tease but never knew his bad temperament.

As Lisa already told her about her best friend's including there personality and behavior still Jisoo never saw Taehyung's that side which he mostly used...until today...the pompous, picky one.

"Why you punch him " Jisoo ask feeling guilty for minhyuk who run away as soon as taehyung turns to face Jisoo.

" What do you mean... wasn't he annoying you, it's best if he get beat up one day " taehyung said getting pissed over the poor guy who tried to get bold to confess his admiration. His reply made Jisoo mad at him, he isn't anyone to beat him, he is a complete stranger bragging in others matter.